Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SRT peeps! Newb here so I'm coming to best for help.

I just recently bought a CSRT4 from a friend it has 104000 on it. He was the origanl owner and from what I know he took great care of it... It had sat for some time in the driveway but is in good shape still so I jump at the opportunity to get it.

There are however some minor issues... I ran a scanner and received the following codes:u1110, u1120, u0121, u0416. I had a friend run them through tech connect and it saying something about non-commination with abs control module and recommend replacing it.

My symptoms are (lights) brake, abs, esp/bas, traction, engine. The Speedo intermittently works and the cruise doesn't work also the antilock brakes are disengaged.

So here is something weird. The red brake light some times goes off, Speedo comes back and I can turn the traction and cruise back on. While this happens the care runs smoothly however when the red brake light comes back on I get this wierd miss...? That's the best way to describe it, I'll be driving then it will have a hiccup. Sometimes frequently and sometimes less frequent.

Anyways I wanted to get your opinions on this may someone else has had this and can point me in a direction of remedy.

Thanks for reading this long unorganized and probably confusing post 馃榿 looking forward to hearing from you your thoughts.

Registered
I own a 05 WK Jeep and it can have similar issues.

Your issue could be the ABS module bc they tend to go out. It could also be as simple as a wheel speed sensor/abs wheel sensor.

I would be sure to check wiring the best you can. IDK anything about calibers but I know the WK Jeeps have terrible wiring issues all the time. Could be the ABS module plug pins are corroded.

Hope you figure it out, good luck.

Registered
I own a 05 WK Jeep and it can have similar issues.

Your issue could be the ABS module bc they tend to go out. It could also be as simple as a wheel speed sensor/abs wheel sensor.

I would be sure to check wiring the best you can. IDK anything about calibers but I know the WK Jeeps have terrible wiring issues all the time. Could be the ABS module plug pins are corroded.

Hope you figure it out, good luck.
My problem on the SRT4is similar but different, didn't get codes just ABS light. Pins on old one are not corroded. I talked to dealer about sensors, they didn't think so, but don't know if they really checked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts