Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if they will have the srt-4 (or any other srt's) at the cleveland auto show?? thanks

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are considering one of the reasons they're waiting up here is for the autoshow. Here's a link with all the details of the events if you haven't alrdy visited it. That new Tomahawk will be there too! :shock: Holy crap I'll sh1t me panties! When ya thinkin of going up, my friends and I were think of Friday or Sat. Meet some Browns players and see new cars at the same time, very cool! If your going to go, let me know if you wanna meet somewhere or something.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me and the old man are going for sure, just dunno when. i visited that page yesterday sometime, lots of cool events going on, and if the pictures are right they're gonna have the srt-8 magnum very nice :)

when i figure out when i'll let ya know and maybe we can meet, maybe nois too :)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how many ya got? ( i may be able to get some also if you dont have enough :p ) ill let ya know soon if i am able to go then

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Hey guys **IF** it is the same show that is in Pittsburgh right now (or last weekend) then YES it will be there. I have a lot of family still in the burgh and my uncle went last Sunday. I talked to him Sunday night and he said they had a YELLOW one there. He told the DODGE rep that I flew to florida to get one and the rep didn't believe him!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
NoisufnoC said:
well i'll be at the preview tonight. if you see a guy in a bright green Ninja Turtles shirt being removed from the SRT by security...that's me!! :lol:
You're kidding about the Ninja Turtles shirt, right?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok, did it have the srt-4 or what?? can you sit in it etc? did they have the muscle cars downstairs againthis year (i like that vitamin c orange super bird mmmm super bird)

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
Grunge said:
NoisufnoC said:
well i'll be at the preview tonight. if you see a guy in a bright green Ninja Turtles shirt being removed from the SRT by security...that's me!! :lol:
You're kidding about the Ninja Turtles shirt, right?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
nope not kidding, in fact i've still got it on :p

NeonWaSp said:
ok, did it have the srt-4 or what?? can you sit in it etc?
NOPE!!!!!!!! :x no srt-4 in cleveland. the closest thing they had was the engine on a stand from NAIAS and the award from SCC!!! i asked all the reps they were like, "the neon? if its not over by the other neons they we didn't bring it" they had the SRT-10 and the SRT-8 but no 4!!!

there even were a couple factory riced R/Ts....good thing this show was free

on a lighter note, they had a Mitsu EVO on the floor unlocked so we got to mess around in that. those seats are alright, i liked the SRT's better

in conclusion...i'm rather dissapointed :(

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i posted something similar on the org so if you already read it there, nothing new **

anyways, i was talking with my parents this afternoon over lunch and you know how you have to ease into serious conversations with your parents? yeah it was one of those, went well too. at one point i asked my dad if he wanted to go to florida over spring break and he said yes! , but you'd have to drive the whole way (my trade in) cause he doesnt know how to drive stick... sooooo im excited possibly three more weeks for me!!! :):):)

as long as i can get in contact with the dealer that sold drizze his and they have a silver one and will have a silver one when i go i may have a srt-4 in NE ohio for you guys to see :)

thanks or listening (im way too excited not to have posted anything about this :p not bragging just gotta get it out of my system)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
8 Participants
NeonWaSp
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing