Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive got an innovate LM-1 w/b, it doesnt have a gauge or anything, ive got the boost gauge from vgauges and i like their gauges alot, i was wondering if i could somehow splice the wires from the vgauges afr w/b gauge into the LM-1 and get the same readings and things like that. the LM-1 datalogs and i got it at a great price so i dont want to get rid of it, but i want an afr w/b gauge so it displays my afr right there. help me out guys. thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
I already responded to an email with the same question, but I'll re-reply here for anyone else interested...

Yes, this is what the VEI Wideband display gauge is for ... it specifically requires a controller/sensor such as the LM-1 and reads the output from that to display AFR values.

A list of wideband controllers/sensors that have the correct outputs for this is here.

The AFR gauge (V1-UVA-Mx), the Lambda gauge (V1-UVL-Mx) and Universal Voltage-Input gauge (V1-UVM-Mx) are all functionally identical, except that each has a different graphic symbol on the front. The UVA shows "AFR", the UVL has a lambda symbol and the UVM has an asterisk IIRC. You just program the gauge (using the switch on the front) to match the output from the controller/sensor.

Vic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts