Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a weird wobble

I have a weird wobble sometimes when i push it hard. Through every gear. Its not the same gear all the time or sometimes. it doesn't happen when i drive normal. but sometimes when i floor it. i can of feel it wobble in the pedals and steering wheel. then there is sometimes when i floor it. its smooth running. now i have urethane bush for the chasis with S3 coilovers, anti-sway bars and tower braces and AGP's upper and lower mount with tranny mount. before my WOT with this set up was smooth. so I don't think its the mounts. last week i tried launching from 2nd gear and that is when i first noticed it. any suggestions? just want to make sure its all in my head and i have nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Sounds like you may be low on headlight fluid. Just ask for it at the front counter of Autozone....

PS.. WTF's a wabble?

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
take one of your front wheel and loosen two or three bolt from your wheel and you will feel a wobble. and no i didn't solve my own problem.

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i check my axles to see if any one of them has any play in them. passenger doesn't but the driver side does. so that mean i have an axle to replace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts