Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right so I got a set of seatbelt pads, the ones they got all over ebay. I got them for my R/T for looks, and as it would turn out they were really comfortable(I'm very short so the belt is really high up on me). So I ordered a set for my SRT went to put em on and on the drivers seatbelt and only the drivers there is a little button thingy that keeps the buckle from falling down when the belt is unbuckled. Well w/ the pad the belt will not go all the way in cuz of that little button thingy. Anywho my question is if I was to take off that button could that effect the strength of the seatbelt in an accident cuz there'd be a little hole in it? It looks fugly when all the belts are in except the drivers which hangs halfway out. I know the explanation is confusing but maybe someone could help me out.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blah, it's enough that there wouldn't be much of the pad left. And yeah, prolly best not to mess w/ it. Maybe I could get a belt w/o the button stopper thingy, I'll have to look into that. I really like these pads, w/o them if I move the belt scrapes my neck. Damn SRT should have came w/ adjustable pedals for us vertically inclined.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, I'm well aware of how to adjust the seatbelt, where the problem comes is because I'm so fucking short I have to have the seat waaaaaaaay forward.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
My little button thing on the belt broke off a while back. Theres no hole in the belt either, its just like snapped on there and is only there to keep the buckle from being at the floor when you reach for it to first put your belt on.. Its not too annoying having to reach a little lower to get the buckle :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.