Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I plan to get an SRT-4. I went to stadium dodge on tuesday the 31st and they were tryin to rip me off big time. They had the exact SRT I wanted, I even test drove it. Black w/ moon roof and kicker system.

I know there's the dodge on Colonial and I've also swung by the Dodge here in brandon on highway 60.

Anyway you slice the pie you want the best deal. So for those of you who have purchased here in the Tampa/Orlando area or anywhere near by can you please tell me which dealerships you recommend and how good of a deal you made off with?

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum but I couldn't think of where else to put it because I didn't see a "dealer experiences" forum.

Thanks for all the input guys :thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey, I bought my SRT-4 from Orlando Dodge, the one on 50 near the fairgrounds. I came in driving a Pontiac AzteK. :malee: . (no comments from the peanut gallery) and they worked with me to take that tank off my hands, the resell sucks for it thats why I got rid of it asap. Anyways talk to George Coar. he's a good guy and I stop bye just to say hi to him. James from Best Buy refered you to him, he will work with you.
also try a new dealership in casselberry I dunno the name of it but it is the only one there. last wedsday they have 6 in stock they just opened to so you know they want to sell. Pj works there he has a blue srt, like me, and he has stars on it. he is always willing to help, even though he's in detail. hopethat helps
Hope to see you on the road :shift:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
autoway dodge in Clearwater

ask for Tom Omaley...tell him Danny p sent ya his way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts