Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a video that was thrown together pretty quickly! The srt in the video is stage 2... pcm still controls the boost! The cobra in the video.. intake, longtube headers, full exhaust, kb 2.4(blowzilla) blower, and smaller pulley! 540whp on a shitty tune! Then my srt swapped 1st gen, 15psi, mods are in the other post I made!

I figured it was a decent video.. figured some of you may enjoy!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/C545265F-652F-43C6-8A8F-595FBD1E5C22.htm

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PwN_ThIs said:
:lol: blowzilla...

haha hell the displacment of the blower is as big as our engines! I was told the kenne bell could put out around 7-800hp.. and starts its boost around 2500... thats insane! :stab:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
milktasd said:
nice, makes me wanna come down one weekend.
Well a guy named matt.. drives a red srt-4 with a stage 2 badge on the back of it.. stays up there in jackson! He is comin back down this weekend.. we are gonna try and meet up and make a few more videos.. your more than welcome to come on down.. and join in on the fun!

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
nice video..i live in louisiana and work in gulfport, next time yall get together let me know. i am always ready to meet other forum members.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
torque222 said:
nice video..i live in louisiana and work in gulfport, next time yall get together let me know. i am always ready to meet other forum members.... :thumbsup:
Yeah I still got your number! name is john right? With a la cell number? Yeah I was not out with them when they went to slidell and raced the ws6... I was with the old lady.. but the night before they met up at belk and came over this way.. and we went to mobile! Thats where the cobra races took place! But I just got the slicks mounted today! Me or kevin should be at the track wednesday with the car for some trial runs, and get some practice on launchin it! But sunday the 9th we will be out there all day! Just look for the purple and black 1st gen holes in the rear bumper!

Anyways you just put your turbo kit on there not to long ago.. how did that go? get it all tuned out?

·
Registered
7 Posts
God damn music, if i wanted to listen to music i would put in a CD. cant hear the cars at all, especially the 1st gen. Well, prolly sounds just like an SRT, but still. :frogtongu

Looks like lots of fun. Though i would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back. lolz

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
i will be at the track wed as well......hope to see yall there.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
95Talon eSi said:
God damn music, if i wanted to listen to music i would put in a CD. cant hear the cars at all, especially the 1st gen. Well, prolly sounds just like an SRT, but still. :frogtongu

Looks like lots of fun. Though i would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back. lolz

If you scroll down to where it says 1st gen vs cobra.. that video is without the music! But you cant hear my car anyways.. damn cobra exhaust is way to loud! The first race if you look.. you can see me spit a little fire, but I dont sound like an srt at all. Its 3inch straight all the way back and that oval muffler.. mine does not grubble like the srts! Just a nice deep tone at idle! But yeah if you want to hear it.. you can kindof hear it!

Hope to see you out at the track john... I might not be out there on wednesday.. but I will most def. be there sunday, granted I get a couple things fixed.. newest addition to the list is intake manifold gasket leak! Damn neons! :crying:

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
torque222 said:
i will be at the track wed as well......hope to see yall there.... :thumbsup:
I was there at the track...there every wednesday almost. So that was you racing wednesday night...man no offense, but you were running some horrible times. What was your 60-foot, leak tested lately? With your mods you should be in the 13's for sure. Well depending on how far we get on richards car by next wednesday we will see. I may bring it out with the slicks next wednesday and give it a run...then again may just wait until sunday. Just will have to see.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
vschaos said:
I was there at the track...there every wednesday almost. So that was you racing wednesday night...man no offense, but you were running some horrible times. What was your 60-foot, leak tested lately? With your mods you should be in the 13's for sure. Well depending on how far we get on richards car by next wednesday we will see. I may bring it out with the slicks next wednesday and give it a run...then again may just wait until sunday. Just will have to see.
my 60 is terrible, those street tires i have are shitty and 1st and 2nd are useless all i do is spin...not to mention that wed i was testing and only running 12 lbs of boost (yes i have a leak) but this wed i am gonna put on the dr and bump the boost to 20 lbs and fix the leak... at no problem i pulled in the 13's but traction is much better there for street tires..but i will be fixed for this wed.(hopefully) i get to the track right at 5pm wed my first run was a 14.1 and after that everything went to hell...maybe the dr will hook alittle better? we will see i guess... see ya there if you go..

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah... I now have a leak in the intake manifold gasket.. so I have to find the time to pull that off! Fix that, Get the other stuff I ordered in sometime early next week.. and put it on! I am gonna stay at 15psi... We might try bumpin it up a couple psi.. on sunday.. gonna bring some 100+ out there if I can find it! anyways yeah lookin forward to seein you out there.. and hopefully runnin some better times on drag radials! haha just go quarter throttle till you hit 3rd.. that should at least get you into the 13's! Hell spinnin all the way through first and second and boggin 3rd because of the turbo lag.. kevin managed to pull a 13.4! Our track sucks.. I might have to try to bring it over there to no problem.. or to hattiesburg to get in some good runs before the real heat comes out!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mopar95 said:
1995 neon + SRT the best :clap:

haha I just own the car and am makin it faster! Guhfluh (glynn) is the one that needs the credit for puttin the car together! He did an awesome job! I am just workin on makin it a monster! :tongue:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts