Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, I know just about nothing about wheels and tires beside I have the stock 205. Im the second owner of the car and I bought it lowerd, dont know how much or what springs. By what I can tell there is very little space from the inside of the tire to the spring. Heres my problem, with the mods I have added to the car now with hahns s16g turbo upgrade at 20 psi I just shred threw first and all of second. This is a very very big problem... Can you guys give me a few options on what I can do as far as tire size and DR. I want something that I can drive on the street, not all out slicks. Is there some sort of street DR or whats the widest wheel/tire I can get on the car?

Also I already have put BW h-brace/traction bar combo and solid MM on the car and it helped out when I was just stage2 but now with the turbo upgrade its just stupid in first and second gear.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Pt cruiser steel wheel 15x6 or vw jetta 15x6 38mm offset with 225 50 15 BFGs drag radails work nice probably i little better than the 17s. Thats what Im running Lot more confident on the street if they spin you can control it alot easier.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Dragvan said:
Pt cruiser steel wheel 15x6 or vw jetta 15x6 38mm offset with 225 50 15 BFGs drag radails work nice probably i little better than the 17s. Thats what Im running Lot more confident on the street if they spin you can control it alot easier.
A few more ?, whats the size of the stock rim on the srt-4 for an 2004? Do you have any pictures of the Pt cruiser steel wheel 15x6 with with 225 50 15 BFGs drag radails? Where does one get these wheels, tire rack? Or are they OEM could I order then for a dodge dealership? Or just look around the fourms?

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Dusty said:
Dragvan said:
A few more ?, whats the stock srt-4 for an 2004? Do you have any pictures of the Pt cruiser steel wheel 15x6 with with 225 50 15 BFGs drag radails? Where does one get these wheels, tire rack? Or are the OEM could I order then for a dodge dealership?
ebay will have used ones for a few dollars cheaper. But new ones from S&P are $69.54 a piece. Find them HERE.

15x6
16 lbs
part #5272864ab

1 - 5 of 5 Posts