Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,928 Posts
Wow that is one clean engine bay... is the air filter down in the fender well? I'd be wary of having it that low if you ever have heavy rain.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that is one clean engine bay... is the air filter down in the fender well? I'd be wary of having it that low if you ever have heavy rain.
Thanks but I haven't detailed it yet. I will post pics after I do. I assume the filter is in the fender well. When I get it up in the air I will see what it all looks like.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looking way better with the tint removed on those tails! Definitely a step in the right direction. I’ve never been a fan of the black led tail lights, but a lot of SRT owners love them. To each their, own of course.
I just think you can’t beat the OEM ones. They are perfect in my opinion. 🤘🏻

·
Registered
734 Posts
mines been in the fenderwell since 2005, not a single issue.

how many times has it been repainted?

you need badges for ths trunk to go with that clean of a car.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mines been in the fenderwell since 2005, not a single issue.

how many times has it been repainted?

you need badges for ths trunk to go with that clean of a car.

I dunno about repaint, just think last owner removed emblems? I think just the rear bumper and maybe the rear passenger door Have been painted. Auto check shows no accidents but of course he could have done work himself.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I dunno about repaint, just think last owner removed emblems? I think just the rear bumper and maybe the rear passenger door Have been painted. Auto check shows no accidents but of course he could have done work himself.
eh, those checking services are not accurate.

gauge the paint, you might find 3-4 layers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts