Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Seeing that dyno sheet is one of the things that convinced me to order. In fact, I just ordered my V5 tonight!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Goose said:
Seeing that dyno sheet is one of the things that convinced me to order. In fact, I just ordered my V5 tonight!
Your gonna love it.............guarenteed!!! I love my dp :clap: Quick spool and more power how could i ask for more?

·
Registered
961 Posts
V6 has the mini cat right?? also is their much of a gain if i upgrade the o2 housing?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
SiLvRGhosT said:
V6 has the mini cat right?? also is their much of a gain if i upgrade the o2 housing?
yes v6 has the high flow odb2 stainless cat

a bigger o2 housing will compliment/complete the exhaust

·
Registered
961 Posts
Pm Sent

·
Registered
816 Posts
the cat will quiet it down right? I like that low pop burble sound, but not too loud. I plan on hooking up the v6 to the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
our v6 (w/cat) will be quieter then our v5 (w/out cat) but will still be slightly louder than the stock pipe, yes it still pops and burbles :)

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Sriquixotic said:
the cat will quiet it down right? I like that low pop burble sound, but not too loud. I plan on hooking up the v6 to the stock exhaust.
Thats the way I run the car now.

If I pull off the mccord and stick the plate back on the dump, and seal it up real nice, I honestly cant tell a difference between stock and not.

All cutouts will leak and squeak a tad, and with the mccord on there is still some squeaking, but even with the exhaust leak, its not much louder than stock. (Can't notice it in the car, only outside).

TJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts