Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to buy the Prothane motor mount inserts from turboneonstore and I dont know if the kit supplies the inserts for both the upper and lower mounts, or if I have to buy 2 sets to get the inserts for both mounts.

or if I should go with the Energy Suspension motor mount inserts.....i have no idea?? I NEED AN ADULT!! I NEED AN ADULT!** :frogtongu

im new at all this for the SRT-4 so go easy on me... :stab: :jester:

**quoted from "Family Guy"

·
Registered
642 Posts
doesn't really matter...if you plan on installing the two yourselves (i'm assuming your a newbie teen)...just take one look at where the lower mount is...15 minutes looking at the damn thing and still couldn't figure out in my head how i was gonna get the damn thing off to install the insert.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Just pull the bolt out, shove in the Prothane insert (no need to take out the motor mount and cut the rubber flash) and install proper washer and torque bolt to 85 ft/lbs. Done. No jack needed. Install upper insert first, then lower insert.

Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.