Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have not quite got it finished, but I think we may have an intercooler chiller built. I will probably be testing it on the 15th ( unless I can get it finished and mounted tonight). If any of you are interested,(after we see what it does) I could put a kit together for way less than 400 bucks that NX is charging. This isn't a cheesy water sprayer, it's for Nitrous or CO2.

I took the car over to one of the Grand National guys that I know. He ports out throttle bodies. We disassembled mine and took a ton of measurements & pictures. He is currently building an adapter for his lathe. We have a 52 MM throttle body on our cars. It looks like the stocker can be punched to a 57MM safely (the size of a stock GN). There are 2 Heavy restrictions that will make a nice difference when removed. I think I can get them done for a reasonable price. There are 2 parts that will be machined, the TB & the intake piece behind it.

Dam'n, I'm going to be the king of ghetto mods...lol

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, looks like about a 4 MPH gain between the combination of the 2 ( I think the chiller will help out more in the Summer months).

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, looks like about a 4 MPH gain between the combination of the 2 ( I think the chiller will help out more in the Summer months).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.