Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ol' Dirty SRT said:
Hey Ray, i would like 3 sets, Imma give you a pm now...

Ol' Dirty SRT
Good luck, I PM'd him yesterday and I have yet to get a response, not to mention I asked him a question almost 2 weeks ago and he never answered, not a good way to do business.

·
Registered
907 Posts
FASPNY said:
Good luck, I PM'd him yesterday and I have yet to get a response, not to mention I asked him a question almost 2 weeks ago and he never answered, not a good way to do business.

He's all over the boards.. i don't understand why he wouldn't respond to PMs or regular questions...

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FASPNY said:

i have yet to respond to you, because i get tons of pm's on a daily basis and have tons of work to be done. i get to them in the order they are recieved unfortunatley i have yet to develop my clone, ipp is currently working on it as we speak and my clone should be released hopefully soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: Cmon seriously im only one and think i do a great job providing customers with excelent service. you pmed me yestoday, i didnt forget about you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i have yet to respond to you, because i get tons of pm's on a daily basis and have tons of work to be done. i get to them in the order they are recieved unfortunatley i have yet to develop my clone, ipp is currently working on it as we speak and my clone should be released hopefully soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: Cmon seriously im only one and think i do a great job providing customers with excelent service. you pmed me yestoday, i didnt forget about you.
I PM'd you a week ago regarding something else and you never responded. No need to be a smart ass. Clone huh? I guess now there be 2 guys on here that dont respond to PM's. I get tons of PM's as well so dont think youre special but I answer back in a timely fashion, especially when trying to make money. Thank you for your response anyway but I think I will go buy somewhere else.

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
FASPNY said:
I PM'd you a week ago regarding something else and you never responded. No need to be a smart ass. Clone huh? I guess now there be 2 guys on here that dont respond to PM's. I get tons of PM's as well so dont think youre special but I answer back in a timely fashion, especially when trying to make money. Thank you for your response anyway but I think I will go buy somewhere else.
you pmed me back about my personal wastegate that me personally was trying to sell. the wastegate was sold before your pm.

ps. when i say i get tons of pm's i mean i had 300 pms in the last 3 weeks sitting on my box.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts