Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
where is that at? (Sorry, just haven't heard of the place).

·
Banned
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Irwindale is an 1/8 mile strip i love this place even though it is only an 1/8 mile i find it more fun than fontana cuz you ussually actually get a decent amount of runs in unlike fontana 10 bucks to watch 20 to race

Its off the 605 fwy the only exit is if yur goin north on the 605 from the 10fwy. The exit is live oak. there are two off ramps take the second one which is liveoak west. then when u get to the stop sign you'll go west and its on yur left hand side.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Alright, cool. I'm down.
Do we meet somewhere or just meet over there.
I'm comming from Irvine, so I'll take 605 from 405N. The way you explained I don't think it'd be too hard to find but just in case, PM me your number.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Anybody else wanna come? The track opens at 4pm and we wanna be there a bit sooner. PM me or "blue04soon".

·
Banned
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey yeah that was me hey thanks so much for leaving the tire iron thanks alot let me know when you are going out again so i can return it to you

hey any idea what happen to my can of race gas just curious cuz that damn thing is bent up real nice lol

my best time turned out being a

followed by a couple 8.4's and 8.5's

·
Registered
68 Posts
No problem dude, I am pretty busy at work so let me know in advance when you are going again.

That sucks about the can it looked good when I left it.

That's a nice run man what did you change with your launch ?

·
Banned
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
na the can is cool i could care less i was just wondering cuz its smashed to like half the size it was lol

my first few runs i was launching at like 2500 slipping it out and giving gas at the same time and it would go then bog so i went ahead and took it up to about 4200 rpms and just took the clutch out real fast and gave gas at the same time as soon as i started doing that i had 1.9 60 foots the rest of the night

·
Registered
68 Posts
They didn't smoke very much. What brand of D/R's did you get ? The reason I ask is because my friend with the other Bullitt used to run Nitto D/R's and he told me he always got his best 60 foot times when he burned out for about 10 seconds ! He said they work best if they are really hot.

·
Banned
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they a bfgoodrich drag radials yeah i know i need to get them hot but its good to talk to someone who saw it from the outside ill keep that in mind next time thanks alot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.