Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a girl driving a black SRT-4 with black rims and red stickers on her windshield.. i tried to slow down so she could catch up ( I had passed her as she was turning right onto El Toro, so she was 2 cars behind me) but she turned right just before the 5. Anyone? I drive a silver SRT.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.... Any biters?

I think there is even someone who lives Off Rockfield, between Lake Forest and El Toro that has a yellow SRT... I've seen it parked when im driving on Rockfield home from work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Vette is slow and more stock than I like!

Wanna race?(Before the Stage 2) :readclose

Hey Rob you don't by chance have a set of 4 tires laying around do you?

Jen needs some new tires ASAP!

I want a ride in your car after the Stage 2 is installed!!!

Let me know

Brandin

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Vette is slow and more stock than I like!

Wanna race?(Before the Stage 2) :readclose

Hey Rob you don't by chance have a set of 4 tires laying around do you?

Jen needs some new tires ASAP!

I want a ride in your car after the Stage 2 is installed!!!

Let me know

Brandin
Hehehehe why not, why dont you race Jen :eveilgrin

Yah dude, make me an offer, I got three new and 2 that i used at the track, all of them with about 1000 miles, make me an offer. Jenn has been overroosting the tires eh? :lol:

And definitely a ride is a must, only if you give me a ride in return in the Vette and Jen give me one in the SRT :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have mind control over her she dosen't stand a chance!

I pulled her pretty good so I know I would do the same to your car as is.

We will wait until you get stage 2 so it will be alittle closer.

The vette is dynoing right at 335rwhp 350tq and should run low 13's to high 12's at 110+(This is my guess based on other cars I have driven and owned)

I have no idea what to offer you as Jen is paying.

Do you have 4 that match?(What brand)

If so I would prob take the 2 used ones and the 2 new ones so they are a match.

I would be thinking $200-250?

Let me know ASAP she cut a side wall yesterday and is rolling around on a donught!

Give me a buzz on the cell

Brandin

PS. shouldn't you be at Saleen working?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I have mind control over her she dosen't stand a chance!

I pulled her pretty good so I know I would do the same to your car as is.

We will wait until you get stage 2 so it will be alittle closer.

The vette is dynoing right at 335rwhp 350tq and should run low 13's to high 12's at 110+(This is my guess based on other cars I have driven and owned)

I have no idea what to offer you as Jen is paying.

Do you have 4 that match?(What brand)

If so I would prob take the 2 used ones and the 2 new ones so they are a match.

I would be thinking $200-250?

Let me know ASAP she cut a side wall yesterday and is rolling around on a donught!

Give me a buzz on the cell

Brandin

PS. shouldn't you be at Saleen working?
:lol:

Im at work now as we speak. Michelin Pilot Sport's, the stockers

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You saw my girlfriend in our black 03
I am surprised she didn't try to race you!
lol, i tried to let her catch up.. (ppl started goin around me lol) then I thought she was gonna go on the freeway, so i got off... and she turned before the exit.. doh!! lol i was mad cause that wasnt even the way i wanted to go... lol, sa'll good though, what we guys will do when we see a girl driving a fast car;) lol. Do you guys live nearby? I live off Muirlands and Aliso Creek Rd.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Silver, I also drove by someone in a blue SRT-4 yesterday goin south on the 405 just before the freeways merge, we waved at each other, I got off on Bake, and I think he got off on Lake Forest (was that you Rob?). He had no plates, and it looked stock, at least from the outside :eveilgrin . If theres alot of us, we should have a Lakeforest meet or something, ;). Im up near foothill all the time, a bunch of my friends live there.. maybe i'll see you guys cruisin around.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
sphinx said:
Silver, I also drove by someone in a blue SRT-4 yesterday goin south on the 405 just before the freeways merge, we waved at each other, I got off on Bake, and I think he got off on Lake Forest (was that you Rob?). He had no plates, and it looked stock, at least from the outside :eveilgrin . If theres alot of us, we should have a Lakeforest meet or something, ;). Im up near foothill all the time, a bunch of my friends live there.. maybe i'll see you guys cruisin around.
Nope, wasnt me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts