Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed the bulb today! Its says 899 right on it!! I bought superwhites!! Looks great!! :D

Ryan

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Re: Taking one for the team! Fog light bulbs!

ryansrt said:
I'm almost positive that a 880 will work for our cars. The bulbs our cars came with are H10 (882) bulbs, I can't find a listing anywhere for these. Today I took one of my bulbs out and went to a local auto store. The 880 looks the same! I think on friday I will order a pair of 880 superwhite fog light bulbs! I'll cross my fingers and hope they will work :D

Ryan
Good I need some brighter ones for bitches in tampa!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
you going bitch hunting? :D

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Werd I don't imagine they make a yellow hue, true fog light for that size? I don't mean ricer yellow.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Ryan, do you have any pictures? You have the super white headlights in from PIAA right???

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I have PIAA Xtreme white 9007 headlight bulbs, Eurolite 899 super white fog light bulbs, APC titanium superwhite turn singnal bulbs in my headlights and Clear corners. It looks really good. The piaa's are very bright! I had silverstars and they sucked! I'll try to get some picks when it stops raining.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
you going bitch hunting? :D
It's sort of like "spot-lighting", but with fog lights and instead of deer, it's bitches. :lol: :lol: :lol: I prefer other methods. Whatever works. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts