Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just did the $8 spring mod. for $8 i'll take this anyday before i was spiking 15 and holding 11 or 12 to redline now with the spring its spiking 16 and holding 15 to redline i did have it set higher but lower just to be safe but this will hold me over until i get agp wga. there was a big notice in gains i'm going to go to the track and see if it does lower your times.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
yes.it wont if u do the tip mod. look in the how-to section. if u have an 05, it may not work. in that case, look up fades 05 tip mod. good luck

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
05lilviper said:
i just did the $8 spring mod. for $8 i'll take this anyday before i was spiking 15 and holding 11 or 12 to redline now with the spring its spiking 16 and holding 15 to redline i did have it set higher but lower just to be safe but this will hold me over until i get agp wga. there was a big notice in gains i'm going to go to the track and see if it does lower your times.
get a kinetic wga, alot less ptb. just my 2 cents.

04 srt, dogbones, Slicks, kinetic wga, map clamp= [email protected]

·
Registered
588 Posts
I did the Omniphil WGA mod where you shorten the WGA arm by 1/8" by bending it and I have been hitting 16 PSI on a regular basis now for the past 6 weeks or so and no PTB. Great mod and it was free.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
If I welded the WGA shut, would the PCM pull boost way after a couple of days or would it stay where it's at because something is controlling the boost the solenoid cant compensate for?

·
Registered
168 Posts
moltenice said:
If I welded the WGA shut, would the PCM pull boost way after a couple of days or would it stay where it's at because something is controlling the boost the solenoid cant compensate for?
:rofl: :clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts