Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i posted a thread similaer to this in the DR section. but there seems to be more action going on in here. this run was at mooresville dragstrip. i've never had my car at the track before without it pulling timing or big boost leak. my best run before this trip to the track was a 9.2 at 80 (i think). my first run this time was a 8.7 @ 85. i then preceded to run 2 8.6s and 2 8.5s, then i finally pulled the 8.4. i think i might have done alittle better but the track prep went all to hell.

heres my timeslip:

r/t: .101
60ft: 2.084
330ft: 5.654
e.t.: 8.488
mph: 87.621

my mods:
stock ecu
CCA fmic
ED coldside hardpipe
AGP WGA 20psi spike and 15psi at redline
msd 8.5mm wires
ngk 4306 .032 gap
greddy type rs bov
AGP solid motor mounts
PTP AGP wga spring
3" turbo back exhaust dumping after rear tire under car
mapclamp
general exclaim uhp 225/45/17 with 20psi of air
fan switch
a/f ratio in low 11s
boost leak around tps sensor

VIDEO

i have since used sealed the boost leak around my tps sensor. at least i think, the intake manifold gasket tore when putting the manifold back on. i have another one on the way. but i'm pretty sure the leak is fixed. if that dosn't work for holding more boost i want to find a way that will.

also the next time i go i plan on running race gas, more boost, and clamping more with my mapclamp.

what do you think?

nigel

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Nice, thats a high 12 in the quarter on radials. Good run

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
good times. Your slip is identical in the first half to my 12.9 run. So you should be into the twelves for sure. Good driving on the 2.0 as well.

·
7,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
milkman102299 said:
good times. Your slip is identical in the first half to my 12.9 run. So you should be into the twelves for sure. Good driving on the 2.0 as well.
thanks. i've got 235/60/15 MT et streets now. i plan on ordering some kosei k1s this week also. hopefully i'll do much better.

nigel

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I am sure you will. I am hopefully going to get my car back on friday. Plan on going to the track on Sunday and shoot for a 12.5. Now that I got the w/i tuned and the solid mm in I think my time will really improve.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
WAS THIS ON PUMP OR RACE. caps>me!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
just wondering man!

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
turbo666 said:
i posted a thread similaer to this in the DR section. but there seems to be more action going on in here. this run was at mooresville dragstrip. i've never had my car at the track before without it pulling timing or big boost leak. my best run before this trip to the track was a 9.2 at 80 (i think). my first run this time was a 8.7 @ 85. i then preceded to run 2 8.6s and 2 8.5s, then i finally pulled the 8.4. i think i might have done alittle better but the track prep went all to hell.

heres my timeslip:

r/t: .101
60ft: 2.084
330ft: 5.654
e.t.: 8.488
mph: 87.621

my mods:
stock ecu
CCA fmic
ED coldside hardpipe
AGP WGA 20psi spike and 15psi at redline
msd 8.5mm wires
ngk 4306 .032 gap
greddy type rs bov
AGP solid motor mounts
PTP AGP wga spring
3" turbo back exhaust dumping after rear tire under car
mapclamp
general exclaim uhp 245/45/17 with 20psi of air
fan switch
a/f ratio in low 11s
boost leak around tps sensor

VIDEO

i have since used sealed the boost leak around my tps sensor. at least i think, the intake manifold gasket tore when putting the manifold back on. i have another one on the way. but i'm pretty sure the leak is fixed. if that dosn't work for holding more boost i want to find a way that will.

also the next time i go i plan on running race gas, more boost, and clamping more with my mapclamp.

what do you think?

nigel
Nice time.... I ran down there a few times last year... I didn't see any other srt's....

·
7,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe i'll see you sometime this year then. I plan on going again April 20th. This time i'll be on MT ET Streets 235/60/15 and Kosei K1s. It would be awesome to run between HIGH 7.9 and 8.099.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
turbo666 said:
Maybe i'll see you sometime this year then. I plan on going again April 20th. This time i'll be on MT ET Streets 235/60/15 and Kosei K1s. It would be awesome to run between HIGH 7.9 and 8.099.
Yeah I just order a set of m&h 8.5-24.5-15...Do you run brakets or test tune ???

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
You should have a faster et... Last when I went down bone stock I turned a 8.91 at 71.... Your was 9.2 at 80 ? A trap speed of 87 is plenty fast enough for lower than 7.9

·
7,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jamie04SRT4 said:
You should have a faster et... Last when I went down bone stock I turned a 8.91 at 71.... Your was 9.2 at 80 ? A trap speed of 87 is plenty fast enough for lower than 7.9
That was with the car pulling timing and not as many mods, ALOT has changed since then. Also I learned how to launch the car.

Yeah I just order a set of m&h 8.5-24.5-15...Do you run brakets or test tune ???
test and tune. I'm not going to try and run bracket in this car. Right now i'm all about just getting fast times.

Nigel

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
turbo666 said:
Jamie04SRT4 said:
That was with the car pulling timing and not as many mods, ALOT has changed since then. Also I learned how to launch the car.

test and tune. I'm not going to try and run bracket in this car. Right now i'm all about just getting fast times.

Nigel
They still doing test and tune on thursday nights ?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts