Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ordering a kit for sure, but now i'm leaning towards a slightly bigger kit than the 50 trim.. the other two i'm looking at are either the 60 trim, or the 60-1. Will the 60-1 kit, or the 60 trim, fit in the space between the firewall like the 50 trim does?... Without tweaking the firewall?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone here who has installed one of the slightly bigger kits from AGP? How is the fitment compared to the 50 trim.

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
We utilize the same T04E compressor housings for all of our turbos so fitment would be identical no matter what compressor wheel you choose. No denting the firewall in any of our kits.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ben K said:
We utilize the same T04E compressor housings for all of our turbos so fitment would be identical no matter what compressor wheel you choose. No denting the firewall in any of our kits.

Ohhhh :eeeek: one more chice to make :lol:

Good grief, Ben. Help me out ,brother.

I want power to reach aprox 400whp on CA 91 octane pump gas :gay:

And I don't want to buy the 50 trim, and then find out I should have got the 60 trim, or the 60-1 set-up.

Help me... just make the choice for me so I don't have to. I don't mind going away from the 50 trim if I can make a bit more power.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
with the proper tune and parts I assure you, you can make 400hp on pump...

however, the 60-1 may make this task a little easier to do, but you will still need the proper fuel and fuel control. The 60-1 will have more lag, but its probably worth it...

also, the AGP FMIC will go along ways in getting you more hp and torque....

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lucille said:
with the proper tune and parts I assure you, you can make 400hp on pump...

however, the 60-1 may make this task a little easier to do, but you will still need the proper fuel and fuel control. The 60-1 will have more lag, but its probably worth it...

also, the AGP FMIC will go along ways in getting you more hp and torque....
Wow.. you just answered one of questions that I PM'd you with :clap: .

Thanks, Lucy!!! :thumbsup:

Mike

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
mihimahi said:
Wow.. you just answered one of questions that I PM'd you with :clap: .

Thanks, Lucy!!! :thumbsup:

Mike

60-1.

I want that turbo. :buah:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
DLASER said:
I have the 60-1...

See sig.. It's got tons more in it... I just keep my tune conservative.. and could use a few more mods to optimize the setup//making more power.

Laters!
Jason.

hell yeah it has more in it... but your doing quite well as it is....
I am confident this Turbo can make 500hp.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts