Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Lol look @ the Feedback thread. We have taken several suggestions from 'regular' members and are implementing them as we speak. The problem is your situation here is anything BUT 'regular' Drastic.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
right...

maybe you guys should look into your problem child moderator one more time.

pm blackedoutsrt from the cali section for new fun-filled BS from the guy.

i cant take you guys serious if you cant even impliment rules for your own staff team.

weak at best.

·
Banned
7,995 Posts
right...

maybe you guys should look into your problem child moderator one more time.

pm blackedoutsrt from the cali section for new fun-filled BS from the guy.

i cant take you guys serious if you cant even impliment rules for your own staff team.

weak at best.
Just taking a quick glance at the Feedback thread, it seems that the only changes that the Mods are taking into consideration are the changes in regards to the forum structure or the usability. Their was a few times in the thread where people mentioned stuff about unfair mod treatment, and mods abusing power and using their power to influence members... but the only response they are getting is "We'll look into it." which is code word for "Stop your bitching, we are in charge, we do what we want to."

I learned along time ago that the opinions of the regular members do NOT matter when it comes to our feeling about who should be moderators and how the moderators are doing.

·
Banned
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Just taking a quick glance at the Feedback thread, it seems that the only changes that the Mods are taking into consideration are the changes in regards to the forum structure or the usability. Their was a few times in the thread where people mentioned stuff about unfair mod treatment, and mods abusing power and using their power to influence members... but the only response they are getting is "We'll look into it." which is code word for "Stop your bitching, we are in charge, we do what we want to."

I learned along time ago that the opinions of the regular members does NOT matter when it comes to our feeling about who should be moderators and how the moderators are doing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

x2 on the above.

i hope ______ mod doesnt try to sabotage me again, because thats really good qualities of being a moderator....:tongue::deadcow:

·
Thuper Moderator
8,253 Posts
How would you have any clue as to what were taking into consideration?

I can tell you were definitely not taking the comments like

"Get new mods" or "you guys suck" or "quit abusing powers" into consideration.

Those are vague and don't point out anything but the immaturity of the person posting them. Give us legitimate feedback and examples and we will either answer for them legitimately or fix it if it is a problem.

On a side note, if you are uncomfortable naming these in the thread publicly, PM a senior mod about it.

·
Thuper Moderator
8,253 Posts

I learned along time ago that the opinions of the regular members do NOT matter when it comes to our feeling about who should be moderators and how the moderators are doing.

IF that is the case, why are you still complaining about it then?

·
Banned
7,995 Posts
How would you have any clue as to what were taking into consideration?

I can tell you were definitely not taking the comments like

"Get new mods" or "you guys suck" or "quit abusing powers" into consideration.

Those are vague and don't point out anything but the immaturity of the person posting them. Give us legitimate feedback and examples and we will either answer for them legitimately or fix it if it is a problem.

On a side note, if you are uncomfortable naming these in the thread publicly, PM a senior mod about it.
Well, I can read. Thats how I would know what you are taking into consideration.

That's part of the problem, maybe you guys should take those comments into consideration. There has to be a reason that the majority of the mostly active members feel this way. Those comments are direct and to the point. Only thing better they can probably do is name the specific mod they are talking about.

·
Thuper Moderator
8,253 Posts
Well, I can read. Thats how I would know what you are taking into consideration.

That's part of the problem, maybe you guys should take those comments into consideration. There has to be a reason that the majority of the mostly active members feel this way. Those comments are direct and to the point. Only thing better they can probably do is name the specific mod they are talking about.
Aside from the fact that almost all of those comments are from members that have a history of bashing moderators...

Can you read what we PM each other about? Assuming no, who ever said we aren't considering those comments? Just because we don't post it in that thread doesn't mean were not looking into it.

·
Thuper Moderator
8,253 Posts
I is scurred now