Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
I believe you are talking about Jeremy's car. I know him through bandi, a very nice guy. I believe his name on here is A853. All I know about his car is he has an AGP turbo upgrade with a SBR intercooler. I left last night before he got to 500hp I left when he had the boost at 27psi. So its good to hear that he got to his goal of 500.

Jeremy if you respond to this congrats! Your car is a monster, very very impressive. My brother stayed up all night fixing his car, he blew his headgasket after the 580hp 670tq run, I believe he ran a best of 10.8 today at the track. You make my lowly WRX seem like a pedal bike. I guess its time for a version 7 motor with a GT35r!! maybe sometime over the next 6 months. Well anyway im sure ill see you at the track this summer if you can keep your axels in one piece. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
Yeah, it was Jeremy, A853, his car is a monster
congrats man! you will fly at Bandimere this season, I see 11's and 120mph traps in your future ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
Chris Barnett said:
500 whp in a 3000 lb car should get you into the 10's.

11's would be slow.
those were corrected numbers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
iwntasrt-4 said:
I believe you are talking about Jeremy's car. I know him through bandi, a very nice guy. I believe his name on here is A853. All I know about his car is he has an AGP turbo upgrade with a SBR intercooler. I left last night before he got to 500hp I left when he had the boost at 27psi. So its good to hear that he got to his goal of 500.

Jeremy if you respond to this congrats! Your car is a monster, very very impressive. My brother stayed up all night fixing his car, he blew his headgasket after the 580hp 670tq run, I believe he ran a best of 10.8 today at the track. You make my lowly WRX seem like a pedal bike. I guess its time for a version 7 motor with a GT35r!! maybe sometime over the next 6 months. Well anyway im sure ill see you at the track this summer if you can keep your axels in one piece. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the props, the graph will be posted tomorrow. I just want to say thanks to AGP, you guys are great. I will be representing you here in the mile-high city.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
Chris Barnett said:
11's would be slow.

thats all relatave really. 11s would be slow with a full drag suspension, slicks, cage, and a two step, etc.


If you are talking about a single 10 second 130 MPH pass, it is possible but to maintain a 10 second car costs thousands over a drag racing season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A853 said:
Thanks for the props, the graph will be posted tomorrow. I just want to say thanks to AGP, you guys are great. I will be representing you here in the mile-high city.
NIIIICCCCCEEEE. I want to see how far I can push the stock turbo and then I am going to be running and AGP kit in the future.

Post graphs asap man, don't keep us waiting :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
-ND4SPD- said:
Without further ado... I present the dyno!

496.24HP & 499.57 TQ SAE :wah?!:
beautiful
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
did you in fact make a 10 sec pass???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
NeonDan said:
did you in fact make a 10 sec pass???
He hasn't been to the track yet. 10's here at 5800ft altitude at Bandimere speedway on a full weight street car would take more than what jeremy's pushin' We get shafted up here in the mountains ya know :buah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
tripp143 said:
if you strip the car down a little like back seat,spare tire, passanger seat an stuff like that it might help get you closer to the 10's

Whoa there folks... I think you're putting the cart before the horse? Go look at the fastest times database. You'll see that up here he'll *should* be somewhere in the hight 11's at 120mph range.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
-ND4SPD- said:
Whoa there folks... I think you're putting the cart before the horse? Go look at the fastest times database. You'll see that up here he'll *should* be somewhere in the hight 11's at 120mph range.
yeah, which are awesome numbers at 5800 feet true altitude

check out official NHRA correction factors for Bandimere (Denver, CO): http://www.nhra.com/tech_specs/altitude.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
I see consistant low 12's with slicks, and some high 11's with slicks but maybe not as consistant. Maybe more consistant high 11's with suspension work, its hard up here to get low ET's.

For example my brother with a fox body mustang with full drag suspension, cage, slicks, a little weight reduction with 580hp and 670tq at 4400rpm will run high 10's really really low 11's on 1.4-1.5 60 foots.

All in all Jeremy's car is really fast and should put up great numbers.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top