Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
well technically you did break the 400hp barrier since you actually ran the car on a a Mustang Dyno and not the high HP friendly Dynojet. if you do the rough conversion you would be making around 430hp on the ole Dynojet. I adviser you to take the car to the nearest Dynojet to get a true comparision though. The last time we took a car that made 501HP on a Mustang over to a Dynojet it turned out 545HP on the free wheeling Dynojet.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
importpalace said:
well technically you did break the 400hp barrier since you actually ran the car on a a Mustang Dyno and not the high HP friendly Dynojet. if you do the rough conversion you would be making around 430hp on the ole Dynojet. I adviser you to take the car to the nearest Dynojet to get a true comparision though. The last time we took a car that made 501HP on a Mustang over to a Dynojet it turned out 545HP on the free wheeling Dynojet.
hehe, yessir ;) W/the new turbo on there, Im sure the numbers are even higher.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
importpalace said:
Which model?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The CAD guy screwed everything up...
We cut a rough manifold out of wood, drilled holes, etc so we could bolt it up and make SURE that the thing fits before we cut molds, etc.
Went to fit it up, it was a half inch too far toward the fire wall, and a half inch too tall.
The CAD guy put the "flanges" on the wrong side of the plane. In other words, I gave him a jig for the manifold to fit INTO. He put the manifold in the jig, but the flanges just on the OUTSIDE of the jig(in CAD, no physically put them there :frogtongu
So ya, last I hear, he had to scrap the whole set of programming, basically start from scratch. Oh ya, while Im paying him too :crying:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts