Dodge SRT Forum banner

400+ to the wheels! about time

782 Views 16 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Checksum
dyno'd in 404hp and 414tq at PRE in Gresham on their dnyo dynamics. the whole tune feels sooo much stronger than what Torque Freaks had me running. Better throttle response, smoother decell, the whole enchilada!

running 22-23psi on the agp 50trim kit

anyone have an 04-05 tranny or spare lsd for sale? Way too much power for 1 wheel now.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
I heard about your car from bobby that night after the dyno, nice numbers! You'll have to give me a ride sometime in the future. i have an extra 2004 tranny but it needs rebuilt, i think it might be a shift fork or the lsd so who knows but its sitting in my garage right now.
SRT4-2NV said:
I heard about your car from bobby that night after the dyno, nice numbers! You'll have to give me a ride sometime in the future. i have an extra 2004 tranny but it needs rebuilt, i think it might be a shift fork or the lsd so who knows but its sitting in my garage right now.
all i want from it is the lsd. mine feels solid (even 3rd) I think the lack of low end torque is whats keeping my tranny nice.
Checksum said:
dyno'd in 404hp and 414tq at PRE in Gresham on their dnyo dynamics. the whole tune feels sooo much stronger than what Torque Freaks had me running. Better throttle response, smoother decell, the whole enchilada!

running 22-23psi on the agp 50trim kit

anyone have an 04-05 tranny or spare lsd for sale? Way too much power for 1 wheel now.

Congrats on the #s and the good tune.
I couldn't help myself, i had to post in general forum. anyways, heres the dyno chart

not a very good scan, the auto crop cut off some of the numbers, but you get the idea.
See less See more
Call my lil bro Tim. He might have a spare tranny laying around 360-521-3152
Very nice!!! Bet that thing pulls really nice.
Randy
Damn nice numbers right there. Now get it on the track and lets see what it traps at.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Who tuned it? In portland? they know and do srt4's? I'm needing a tune
Stage2BlackSRT4 said:

my buddy Bobby works there where he got tuned, he tuned it actually. Bobby is a certified AEM tuner and has done everything to my srt-4. pm me for contact info I can give you the shops phone # and everything.
SRT4-2NV said:
Stage2BlackSRT4 said:

my buddy Bobby works there where he got tuned, he tuned it actually. Bobby is a certified AEM tuner and has done everything to my srt-4. pm me for contact info I can give you the shops phone # and everything.
haha, i thought thats who you were! welded motor mounts rite?

I want to do that fan mod you did with a switch in the cabin, do I just need a switch and some wire? It looked pretty simple.
haha, i thought thats who you were! welded motor mounts rite?

I want to do that fan mod you did with a switch in the cabin, do I just need a switch and some wire? It looked pretty simple.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats me, i keep breaking motor mount bolts so we just welded it for now. I cant remember how bobby wired the fan mod but i remember it only taking 3 minutes to install. just check in the how to section for the instructions under "fan mod"
The 'ghetto' fan mod is very simple and does only take about ten minutes. Essentially you are just grounding out the fan relay w/ the flip of a switch which turns only one of the fans on, but you can watch the temp gauge drop when you do....
well, i like the cleaner look of the ghetto fan mod. mount a toggle or something inside the cabin. looks pretty easy.

any advice on street tires that can hold some power down? proxes4 don't hold shit.
Checksum said:
well, i like the cleaner look of the ghetto fan mod. mount a toggle or something inside the cabin. looks pretty easy.

any advice on street tires that can hold some power down? proxes4 don't hold shit.
what do you mean by dont hold shit? spining all the way to redline in third?
srt4moster said:
Checksum said:

what do you mean by dont hold shit? spining all the way to redline in third?
thats a really good way to describe it... if its a hot day they only spin a little in third.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.