Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
you tempt me sir. alas giggle gas is not in the cards for my car in the near future (now for my personal self I shall partake at my next dental visit. :rofl: )

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
if you could tell me how to shuffle the deck and have about $10,000 fall out of it I'd be buying NX stuff tomorrow. :D
otherwise until I stop having to eat ramen noodles all the time the budget is going to be a little tight.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
if you could tell me how to shuffle the deck and have about $10,000 fall out of it I'd be buying NX stuff tomorrow. :D
otherwise until I stop having to eat ramen noodles all the time the budget is going to be a little tight.
Ive come to be a sponsor for Ramen.

I hear you man, my car is down right now as well. Hopefully will have everything lined out and tuned next week.

Got my new intake in. Ill shoot you guys a picture. Its pretty neat.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
This is tits!

Its about time a mainstream vendor got on these forums and actually put forth an effort to bring this community what it needs.
I hear you man. Im doing as much as I can right now. I have had a ton of interest in everything. I plan to continue support as well as offering more products as the need arises.

I am right now contemplating a ring to go on the outlet of intercoolers. This ring will have provisions for a Nitrous nozzle and a water/meth nozzle or two of either. I think it will look great and help installation pains.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I hear you man. Im doing as much as I can right now. I have had a ton of interest in everything. I plan to continue support as well as offering more products as the need arises.

I am right now contemplating a ring to go on the outlet of intercoolers. This ring will have provisions for a Nitrous nozzle and a water/meth nozzle or two of either. I think it will look great and help installation pains.
See that's what i'm waiting on from ya, the ring you were talking about.

I'm hitting up KPE friday morning for an hour. But if you are out and about or I can just go by the shop, you can have a look around and maybe start getting an ideer for where to mount it or how it will mount is the question.

yeah something like that.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I think it would be way cool. Easy to mount. Easy to use. Clean.

Ill keep everyone up to date on it. Im going to make a thread and I need everyone to post the Outside diameter of there intercoolers so I can get an idea on sizes.

Im also going to adapt the same idea to a coupler type and see if we can make it easy to run for guys with simple "cold air" style intakes.

·
Super Moderator
4,822 Posts
i want one. I have my own noids and i don't need the bottle valve.

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
nice setup

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
I want one of these :)

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Do you have Intake mani cores? My car is my daily driver and I dont want it to be down for too long.

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
What does this kit come with?

How much would you sell just the basic EFI kit for? Then I could add on to it in the future to the direct port. That is super sexy!!!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts