Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The NX rail direct port. Individual cylinder tuning, perfect distribution, HUGE shot capability in clean and trick anodized finish.

This system allows for 300hp worth on nitrous. 500hp on special request. ( Would love to see that car.) Truly on this platform the limitation will no longer be the nitrous system but the rest of the car.

We have the Red and blue two rail option shown above or we can also use a single two hole rail

We would use just one of the black rails with a fuel solenoid on one end and the nitrous on the other. Both are the same price Just up too you on the look you want. If you would like them anodized in a custom color we can also handle that as an extra.

You will get 4 piranha nozzles.

These are wet nozzles. They are a fuel shear design for the best atomization. They are capable of 150hp each.

A Lightning series Fuel and Nitrous solenoid.

There are literally pro mod cars with less capable solenoids. These are half the weight of a traditional solenoid. We have designed them from the onset with flow in mind as well as ease of plumbing. 3 of the inherent 4 90* turns have been eliminated for the least amount of turbulence possible to the nitrous charge. Through a redesign in the seat area these are also not worn out by the rapid pulsing of a progressive controller. These are the baddest solenoids around.

This will also come with the NX Lightning bottle valve.

This bottle valve has eliminated all expansion areas keeping the nitrous in a liquid form all the way to the nozzle. Liquid nitrous makes more power due to a higher density. NX has started with the bottle valve and worked its way forward to make sure we have the most efficient systems that make as much power as possible for the jet's that are in it and per the nitrous consumed.

What you end up with is a system that will handle all you can ask for and more with the highest quality parts made. What I think is more important you have a crew of guys for any install or tuning issues you ever have. I am on the forum whenever you guys need me. Mike Abney and Craig Townsend here are very knowledgeable and great to deal with. Being on the NX team means having the best products with the best support.

Were are wanting to offer this system at $999 plumbed on the intake or we can send you the system for $800. This thread is open to discussion or comments. Im happy to do any Direct port tech in here as well. I know there have been a lot of questions about it.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
That looks hot! Can this be adapted to my excisting stuff if I have those noids already?

With the single rail does everything mix in the rail? Then go through the jets into the nozles? Where are the pills in this set up cause I know some DP kits have a primary and secondary jet that you have to tune.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks hot! Can this be adapted to my excisting stuff if I have those noids already?

With the single rail does everything mix in the rail? Then go through the jets into the nozles? Where are the pills in this set up cause I know some DP kits have a primary and secondary jet that you have to tune.
Yes sir it is. You could use your solenoids. We could give you a deduct on the solenoids.

No the single rail does not mix everything. The fuel and nitrous are separate. The pills are in the fittings on the nozzle just like a single nozzle setup.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Looks great. I should sell my Zex DP setup (or parts I don't need) and get this during the winter when i redo some stuff on the block. What's the full list of parts that are included?I really only use the N2O on launch to get the turbo/auto converter moving but I'm already all setup for DP

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Looks great. I should sell my Zex DP setup (or parts I don't need) and get this during the winter when i redo some stuff on the block. What's the full list of parts that are included?I really only use the N2O on launch to get the turbo/auto converter moving but I'm already all setup for DP
Wouldnt you be better with a single fogger? Are you on a stock intake? cause I might be down with some trading this winter cause I have brand new NX single fogger stuff but would be better with DP causeI'm using it as a big power adder.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Agreed lets do it :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Thats a sick set up! Pretty slick.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Could you explain a little on were to put nozzles in the manifold. Advantages and disadvantages to being closer/farther away from the cylinder head.

Thanks

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My goal is to Deal with the customers individually on some of the parts. I have a local guy who has been cool enough to let me sort of use his car for measurements. So Like on the feedline, you tell me where your putting the feedline, ill include a line of perfect length. Pretty cool huh? But the system will be complete. Also Im looking for some feedback on where you guys want your solenoids. I thought you guys would like to help make some decisions. I have noticed this scene is picky and they dont like bad presentation. Well here's everyones chance to be a part of the design and placement.

Wouldnt you be better with a single fogger? Are you on a stock intake? cause I might be down with some trading this winter cause I have brand new NX single fogger stuff but would be better with DP causeI'm using it as a big power adder.
Good thinking sir. I should do a thread on this very topic. When to move away from the single nozzl?. Personally on small shots, I wouldnt ever move from the single nozzle. Makes the most power per jetting. But in many cases the look and added safety of the DP might be worth it to the user.
Could you explain a little on were to put nozzles in the manifold. Advantages and disadvantages to being closer/farther away from the cylinder head.

Thanks
On the 999$ special we will do all the plumbing. Send us your manifold. :readclose:

On the manifolds on your car, the spacing you have wont make a huge difference. But the father up the runner will typically make more power. This is a big deal with large shots on long runner style intakes. Good example of this is a car like mine. When Mike Woods did his DP on a ls7 intake, he plumbed the nozzles right in the centerline of the intake, this moved the nitrous much farther up the runner. Made noticeable more power due to added cooling from the nitrous hitting the rest of the air charge.

Loooking good guys!!
Thanks man! I always try and keep up with you guys and what your looking for.

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
very pretty, but did you have to block up the dipstick like that? :rofl:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts