Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says.

Will start taking orders for side exits starting Monday, April 3rd.

Have material for 50 systems, so there shouldn't be an issue with selling out:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Good stuff Scott, you know I am ready :).

I will have a few other orders coming to you in the next couple days as well!

Mike

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hey Scott,
Sent you an email for my order. MO will be in the mail tomorrow....can't wait!!
Any idea on how long the wait may be?

·
Registered
219 Posts
sorry for being off topic.... but, do you have any idea on when the single tip exhaust with muffler orders can be placed?

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[QUOTE='03r/t4me]sorry for being off topic.... but, do you have any idea on when the single tip exhaust with muffler orders can be placed?[/QUOTE]

Getting the tubing for those this week. Our goal for this week is to verfy fittment of the preproduction unit (verifying the fittment of the jigs). Once the fittment is verified, we have to run the exhaust on the car for a few weeks to make sure there are no issues, then the system will be released for sale.

This is an etirely new system compared to the single tip exhaust systems sold in the past. It will utilize the flexible fit dp, will be avail in cat back version, the joints are in differnet locations, and all the tubing has been tweeked for a better overall fit. Therefore we have to treat the development of the system as if it were completely new.....which it actually is.

After the mishap we had with the tubing supplier, we are doing everything we can to make sure the customer will be happy with the fit/finish/quality of the finished product, and be able to deliver it in a timely fashion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Getting the tubing for those this week. Our goal for this week is to verfy fittment of the preproduction unit (verifying the fittment of the jigs). Once the fittment is verified, we have to run the exhaust on the car for a few weeks to make sure there are no issues, then the system will be released for sale.

This is an etirely new system compared to the single tip exhaust systems sold in the past. It will utilize the flexible fit dp, will be avail in cat back version, the joints are in differnet locations, and all the tubing has been tweeked for a better overall fit. Therefore we have to treat the development of the system as if it were completely new.....which it actually is.

After the mishap we had with the tubing supplier, we are doing everything we can to make sure the customer will be happy with the fit/finish/quality of the finished product, and be able to deliver it in a timely fashion.

I look forward to more info about this exhaust. Try and get a sound clip if you can when you are testing it out.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The single tip system is now on the car. Forgot how nice this system sounds. Nice and deep with no resonance....this is my personall favorite of all the systems we've built.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The single tip system is now on the car. Forgot how nice this system sounds. Nice and deep with no resonance....this is my personall favorite of all the systems we've built.
Is it too soon to order one yet?

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We don't want to take any orders just yet.

We're shooting for the last week in April, first week in May to take orders for the single tip with muffler.

We also made up a tailpipe section without muffler....just 3 inch tubing with a 4 inch round tip. For those that want an economical/well built stainless exhaust, this will be the ticket.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts