Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just posting this up, they have a car show every Saturday of the month, nothing to big, but always fun to go to. Just seeing if any you guys would be interested.

Click here for more information

We would stay there til about 8 or 9, head to Hooters and eat, then go to the Valley, which is the local cruising spot.

You DFW guys keep saying u will come down if we ever have anything, well heres ur chance....

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
AHH I was suppose to go to Houston AGAIN this saturday but yeah if you want to go Im down, just lmk...

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Me and urbo are in. Who else wants to go? Oh I forgot, yalls too cheap to drive 20 minutes to the meet, while turbo04 and jag drove over an hour to come to one. Its time for DFW to rep some places. Even if its just in Waco.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
People are always too broke, get really jobs people. Anyway though it would be cool to get more people to go...

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Hey the link quit working. Post up the address so I mapquest thats a good one too, google maps is the best true that, double true.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
its lake shore drive in bellmead, which is north waco...try getting in waco by 6, thats when we are getting there....

my # if yall have any problems

·
Registered
742 Posts
jaguar said:
its lake shore drive in bellmead, which is north waco...try getting in waco by 6, thats when we are getting there....

my # is 254-749-0519 if yall have any problems
bump for more people to have jag's number so he can get messed with :hi:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Heading southbound on I-35, take the 339 Exit, take a left under the bridge. And right past Whataburger there is "Church of the Open Door." It'll be to the left, thats were it'll be held. We'll be in the first 2 rows, so it won't be hard to miss us. :thumbsup:

Devin

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
On my way...

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
shhh...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts