Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone looking for a billet input shaft? Or does anyone have one for sale?

I am looking to build a transmission for my car. I spoke with the company that built them for Forward Motion and they would consider a production run for a minimum order of 20. So i am putting feelers out to see if what the interest is for them. He is suppose to have a cost for me next week, once I get the information I will update the post.

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts
I've been considering getting one of the KW shafts with the straight cut 1/2 gears. I dont know anything about the one FW uses (used?), can you provide more detail?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I've been considering getting one of the KW shafts with the straight cut 1/2 gears. I don't know anything about the one FW uses (used?), can you provide more detail?
This is a input shaft for a late 90's early 00's A/T that some have converted their cars to. See the link below for a reference.

If you stay with the M/T you can also look at Liberty Gear for those items. I will provide a link as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is anyone looking for a billet input shaft? Or does anyone have one for sale?

I am looking to build a transmission for my car. I spoke with the company that built them for Forward Motion and they would consider a production run for a minimum order of 20. So i am putting feelers out to see if what the interest is for them. He is suppose to have a cost for me next week, once I get the information I will update the post.
hey jack just picked up alto extrem clutches and steeles from vancouver and the build on nag1 will be no shaft just altos stage 2v/b blue tops my tuner thinks that the shaft is just that as you know there bib bucks do you race larrys tranny in calgary does them but in canada Ijust pulled out tourque at shift points just got my upgrads for new tune @14 boost what can ya tell me

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts
hey jack just picked up alto extrem clutches and steeles from vancouver and the build on nag1 will be no shaft just altos stage 2v/b blue tops my tuner thinks that the shaft is just that as you know there bib bucks do you race larrys tranny in calgary does them but in canada Ijust pulled out tourque at shift points just got my upgrads for new tune @14 boost what can ya tell me
What the fuck did i just read....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts