Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Is it a little risky separating '300Cforums.com' completely from 'SRTForums.com'? 300 owners will join SRTforums but a Neon or Crossfire or Pacifica, etc. driver may not care to join the separate 300 forum.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Magnum board is in the works. What I am doing now is leaving the 300 section on this board in place, and also having a seperate board. We will tyr to let people know about the dedicated forum, but they dont have to register there to post about it if they would rather stay here.

Same will go for the Magnum. Once the car is out there enough, I'm pretty sure it will be too large to keep contained on the SRTforums.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I combo 300 and Magnum site may be the best option. If you have dedicated site for 300, a dedicated site and Magnum and a dedicated SRTforums with 3 different log-ins, it may be a bit much.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the cars are different enough to warrant seperate forums? People like their discussion to be specific to the car at hand. Just my 2c :)

Edit: think about it... they plan to make a TON more 300's and Magnums then we have SRT-4's, and this community is bulging at the seams :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm on Impalassforum.com also. I don't own an Impala SS; I own an LT1 powered (same as Impala) 95 Caprice Wagon. But there are enough similarities that anything I need to know is there. There is a specific board for wagons, Roadmasters, Cadillac, and Caprice, but they are all derived from the same design anyway, so it's not bad being lumped together.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does Anyone Have A Mopar Cold Air Intake--something Happened To My Filter Element. I Can't Buy Just The Air Element. I Have To Buy The Whole Kit. K&n Might Make Something That Might Fit---but They Aren't Sure. Anyone Know Where I Can Buy One?

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
grill

anyone have a how to for the front grill on 300c?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts