Dodge SRT Forum banner

300C Production Line Pics!

4K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Vooduguru 
#1 ·
The Brampton assembly plant near Toronto will build two all-new vehicles, the Chrysler 300 Series sedan and Dodge Magnum sport wagon, starting early next year:

See less See more
#5 ·
SRT-8 said:
not quite understand question? :confused:

Would I upgrade an E55 for a 5.8 liter V8 Brabus or something? Probably not! - I would rather have the factory car with factory warranty.
Thats exactly it :D

I thought if you upgrade to a brabus, which i know you can thru the dealer...you'd get a warranty
OR
If you buy a striaght up BRabus, you'd have a warranty...
ahh never mind i cant afford a Brabus anyways :(

#6 ·
300c

I work at the plant that tests the trannys for this car. They have had a black prototype for a few months. Supposedly they out ran an lt1 camaro with it, I wasn't there so i don't know. I do know a buddy of mine hi-jacked a grey preproduction car from there. He said it hauls azz. He was planning on a Durango, but after driving the 300C, he says he wants one real bad.

#8 ·
the joker said:
Thats exactly it :D

I thought if you upgrade to a brabus, which i know you can thru the dealer...you'd get a warranty
OR
If you buy a striaght up BRabus, you'd have a warranty...
ahh never mind i cant afford a Brabus anyways :(
There are only a few Mercedes dealer that sell and warrant Brabus cars and those few are in California. No such thing on the East Coast. So that option would be out for me.

Brabus conversions are for the ultra rich and having a warranty is not important if you have the means they have. Way out of my league.:(

#9 ·
Re: 300c

srt4eater said:
I work at the plant that tests the trannys for this car. They have had a black prototype for a few months. Supposedly they out ran an lt1 camaro with it, I wasn't there so i don't know. I do know a buddy of mine hi-jacked a grey preproduction car from there. He said it hauls azz. He was planning on a Durango, but after driving the 300C, he says he wants one real bad.
srt4eater, can you sneak some pictures of the 300C prototype for your bros on SRT Forums? We would appreciate it. Did the guy that 'hijacked' the preproduction car get any pics?

#10 ·
i would not ask that of him...we already had one guy fired/without explanation from his 15+ year plant job because some pictures surfaced and were pinned on him... :(

#11 ·
Re: 300c

srt4eater said:
It is the PVO 300 (6.1ltr) ....lucky man.

#19 ·
SRT-8 said:
There are only a few Mercedes dealer that sell and warrant Brabus cars and those few are in California. No such thing on the East Coast. So that option would be out for me.

Brabus conversions are for the ultra rich and having a warranty is not important if you have the means they have. Way out of my league.:(
Actually there is a dealer here in NY that can do this...I checked it out on the net a few months ago being a big Brabus fan that cant afford one :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.