Dodge SRT Forum banner

300C in my drive each and every morning

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  300CHemi 
#1 ·
I have been visiting this website (and many others, i.e. allpar) for sometime and have been reluctant to post anything. Typically I just enjoy keeping up with the latest buzz in the auto community. I am extremely excited at how much buzz the 300C has created and felt compelled to post a message.

I currently drive the 300C as a company car and can tell you that this vehicle performs every bit as well as the early reviews have claimed...and then some. Needless to say, the borrowed MB components and Hemi engine allow this car to perform head and shoulders above anything in its price class - trust me, I drive alot of cars. The interior is designed to be very spartan - very simple - everything is where it should be and functions easily (except for the MB cruise stalk - just can't get used to it). The height of the doors and low roofline give you an initial impression that you would ride and sit low in the cockpit. This cannot be further from the truth. You sit appoximately 2" higher than in the 300M and have a strong command of the road feel.

People follow me into shopping plaza parking lots, to restaurants, etc...just to see this thing up close - hell, a guy followed me home a few weeks back just to get a closer look. I come out of stores and people are standing around it. The pictures do not do this vehicle any justice. This vehicle is going to dominate its class.

Just wanted to let those of you who are anxiously awaiting this car that you will not be disappointed.

first and last post. great site with good forums.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.