Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to my dealer and he said the DC is going to produce a 300c convertible like the concept and also are replacing the sebring with the crossfire and making a new four door crossfire. Wondering if anyone else heard anything like this.

·
Registered
408 Posts
cpvest2 said:
I just talked to my dealer and he said the DC is going to produce a 300c convertible like the concept and also are replacing the sebring with the crossfire and making a new four door crossfire. Wondering if anyone else heard anything like this.
Isn't the crossfire a 2-seater? So they're making a 4-door 2-seater... that would be different... :rolleyes: :D hehehe.... I don't know, this is news to me.

·
Super Moderator
34,898 Posts
the crossfire is like 30k dollars, they arent going to replace a 17k dollar car with it.

dealers dont know shit. i HAVE heard however, in a magazine[forget which] that there is a convertible crossfire on the way..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DC wants to have everything based off of a couple of cars and engines and work around that. That is why they said they where making a new crossfire.

·
Super Moderator
34,898 Posts
this thread is over 2 years old man! you sent me a pm and i didnt even know what you were talking about!

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
cpvest2 said:
The Sebring ragtop is a stretch Lancer platform (Gallant) and will be a coupe. This is where the Airflight design cues may come in (hint).

The Crossfire will be replace with the Firepower (name may change for production).

300-C ragtop will be produced by Magna. This is why Magna is looking for manufacturing facilities in the US. Not only that, SRT may turned too them for specialized low-volume specialties cars/trucks/vans.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts