Dodge SRT Forum banner

'300' Pics from the Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS)

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  E55 KEV 
#1 ·
#2 ·
looks nice =) I dont dig the grill as much though, I keep thinking of a BMW crossed with.. something else when I see it...

I saw one of these parked at the mall the day after Christmas... We parked next to it. I was passing by, I'm thinking that the 300 looked a little odd, so I read the name on the back... "300 C Hemi" or something like that. I'm like, "no way..." I walk up to the front to see how it looked to confirm my suspisions, my friends are staring at me odd, and im like, "hey, this car doesnt get released til next year!" and theyre like, "okaaay...."

stupid unappreciative people.

#3 ·
looks to me like a bently, I like it!

#5 ·
Is it just me, or is the paint even a little duller on that base model?? (last pic)

I hope those base 300's dont turn up in rental fleets. It would sure hurt the resale value on the 300 C. I know they are technically replacing three cars with this (the Concorde, LHS, and 300M), but its still one model line as far as Kelley Blue Book is concerned.

#9 ·
the lighting is what makes the base look duller, not the paint. the 300c pic is with lots of lights shinning on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.