Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What it says is what it means. My soul is owned by the new maxx fab side dump and if an elec cut out can be rigged that is just icing on the cake.

I have a 3" TURBO back Exhaust that comes with a interchangable highflow cat or race pipe. This is the Exhaust Depot setup and you can hear what it sounds like on the ED site. Hector makes high quality stuff and I hate to part with it, but side dump is so sexy! (Damn you Scott)

The turboback exhaust with interchangable pipes and chromed tips runs $800 bones BEFORE shipping. I will sell it to you for $650. I will drive it to you if you are in a resonable distance from me other wise we meet up somewhere. I know for a fact it fits it the back of a SRT or a VW Bug if needed. This is a mean sounding exhaust that is guaranteed to make civic owners cry when reving at redlights. There is no way in hell I am going to try to ship this thing. I would hate to see the box and hate for you to receive somthing the post office fubar'd

Pipes will be available when Maxx Fab has his setup out and ready to sell.

·
Banned
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5 months, perfect condition. Dont want to mislead anyone. Exhaust was owned by Pit Viper before. Not surehow long he had it. The exhaust is in great shape. Absolutly nothing wrong with. If you need it sooner I will put my stock exhaust back on and just wait for the maxxfab one to be done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.