Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I raced 3 mustang Gt's l5.0 last night around 10:30 getting out of class from FIU. All three were from around 92 or 93, the hatchback mustang GTs.... I obliteratd the competition...it was funny as hell...We went from a roll, all four of us, from about 20mph to about 110mph I think...They never stood a chance....haha....Then one of them though I had work done to my car, and I had to pull over to show them that I was all stock...I don't know what they had in their cars, but im sure, exhaust was there...These things all loud for nothing...stock....well...just wanted to get that off my chest....Im very proud of my car, even more now....

·
Registered
260 Posts
good kill!!!! i love when someone beats on the stangs, since i sell them lol :clap:

SRT(in)Miami said:
I raced 3 mustang Gt's l5.0 last night around 10:30 getting out of class from FIU. All three were from around 92 or 93, the hatchback mustang GTs.... I obliteratd the competition...it was funny as hell...We went from a roll, all four of us, from about 20mph to about 110mph I think...They never stood a chance....haha....Then one of them though I had work done to my car, and I had to pull over to show them that I was all stock...I don't know what they had in their cars, but im sure, exhaust was there...These things all loud for nothing...stock....well...just wanted to get that off my chest....Im very proud of my car, even more now....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.