Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2nd Annual Car Meet at Branhaven Chrysler Jeep and Dodge located at their new state of the art facility (with Mopar Speedshop) at 348 West Main Street in Branford, Connecticut.

WHEN: Saturday, September 25, 2004 from 11:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.

WHAT: Mopar Classics to late models all welcomed

FOOD: Hot dogs, Hamburgers, Soda, Disc Jockey, Freebies and Moonwalk for the kids

NOTE: NO FORD'S CHEVY'S OR OTHER NONSENSE

Additiional Info: Send a private message to me or call Jake Israel at Branhaven at 203-488-6351

·
War Stories Moderator
838 Posts
ptc01 said:

NOTE: NO FORD'S CHEVY'S OR OTHER NONSENSE

That just made me laugh out loud at work. :clap:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Man i was gonna go to this too. Im going to be in Dover for the Nascar races that weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Johnny5 said:
Man i was gonna go to this too. Im going to be in Dover for the Nascar races that weekend.
Yea, I told Jake I'd be there too, but my wife informed me I can't go, we got season tickets to Dover for the NASCAR race too. :crying:

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Johnny5 said:
Where do you sit? We are in the North Grandstand Section 206 Row 35. I won't bring my car there are you taking yours? Let me know where you are sitting. We are "88" fans decked out in DJ's gear. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hehe alright ill let you know when I find out. Im going wit my grandpa and cousin there big time NASCAR fans, were stayin up friday-sunday should be a good time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
well I went there today pretty lame only about 20 cars I was only neon there was a lebaron all riced out ,last year was a whole lot better took the 69 charger last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts