Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On pump gas would 25 spike to about 21 be ok with the stage 3 wga on stage 3 with toys on DAB 3? I dont have a wideband yet (I know I should). What is everyones take on it? I know wonderboy cant get it to spike any lower either with his setup. Will I be ok, it pulls really nice like this.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hemi-OrangeSRT said:
On pump gas would 25 spike to about 21 be ok with the stage 3 wga on stage 3 with toys on DAB 3? I dont have a wideband yet (I know I should). What is everyones take on it? I know wonderboy cant get it to spike any lower either with his setup. Will I be ok, it pulls really nice like this.
Do you have a scan guage? If not I would bring it down a little to like 22-23 spike.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a problem with that tho, 25 spike is the lowest I can get it without the rod coming a little loost and the spool up getting messed up.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How long did it take for everyones pcm to start pulling boost back? I got 27 spike in dab 2 and 3 and 25 spike in dab 1.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
You might have it a little to high I'm currently running a spike about 25psi right now but what a are you holding at?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts