Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just informing the SRT-4 community that our Beta Level Kit has just layed the smack down with a great dyno session on pump Gas(SAE Corrected). No C11 or C16 Race fuel for our kits. The A?F is with safe parameters with the new 780cc injectors installed with plenty to spare. The Beta 3 kit has always been dynoed on pump and with a few adjustments to the wastegate we were able to hold 23 PSi all the way to redline. The turbo spools at 3800rpm fully when running 15psi. Not bad for a unit that comes with a 12mth/12k warranty from Precision Turbo & Engine. And retails for 1900.00 for the entire kit.

***test cause was equipped with
BDJ race Dump Exhaust
Apexi SAFC2
Import Palace 780cc Injectors
Walbro Pump
Griffin FMIC
Fuel Return System

Best time to date was a 12.67 on 15psi. going
Headed back to the track in a few weeks to lay some nicer numbers

Do Not ask for a dyno sheet. When i buy a new card reader since the shop Pitbull chewed up the cameras interface cable ill post it for you guys to drool over.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Precision is 20mins from me they are the don dada's when it comes to turbos good choice man!

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
you need to get too the track and get some traps like this weekend man for real! where are you guys out of?

·
Registered
626 Posts
:druel: :duel: :druel: toooo laaaaate

·
SRTforums Youngun
959 Posts
so you just buy the kit bolt it on, and no other mods are necessary to support it?

EDIT: oh nevermind, didnt read line on top of mods.

So what was the price with all mods?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Sweet

Great News!!! I have one on order.

Hey Tony-

The PSI-FI guys say their powerpack will play nicely to manage fuel etc with your kits. Thats true right or in Beta?

Anyhow, Ill be payin gof the rest of my stuff very soon here. Great to here news about Import Palace Kit.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
skysrt4 said:
Great News!!! I have one on order.

Hey Tony-

The PSI-FI guys say their powerpack will play nicely to manage fuel etc with your kits. Thats true right or in Beta?

Anyhow, Ill be payin gof the rest of my stuff very soon here. Great to here news about Import Palace Kit.
the power pack is a great add-on as well to the kit instead of the safc method. it allows for better timing control. we believe that with a better engine management on this kit it would make at least another 5-8% more power. we are still fighting the stage1 pcm just like everyone else. good thing is the stage1 works better than the stage2 by far. the initial power loss was 50HP with stage2 but we regained most of it but not as much as stage1 allowed us to make. and we think we might shoot for 470whp at 25 psi which will surely set up a new standard for pump gas.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Born2Drive said:
so you just buy the kit bolt it on, and no other mods are necessary to support it?

EDIT: oh nevermind, didnt read line on top of mods.

So what was the price with all mods?
keep an eye on our vendor forum this weekend before the storm i will be posting some new pricing on our version 2 kits. the new kits will be priced including the necessary fuel mods. if you already have certain items we will deduct the fuel mods from the price for you.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will do give me here number im sure i can justify it with a relationship to why women buy sweaters in the summer and sandals in the winter. j/k

·
Registered
636 Posts
importpalace said:
Do Not ask for a dyno sheet. When i buy a new card reader since the shop Pitbull chewed up the cameras interface cable ill post it for you guys to drool over.
:lol: thats great.

thats great numbers though making me second guess putting the the bottle on especially that you guys are local.... :eveilgrin

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
importpalace said:
The A?F is with safe parameters with the new 780cc injectors installed with plenty to spare.
Can you be more specific plz? :frogtongu

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JCX said:
Can you be more specific plz? :frogtongu
it runs in the 11.5-11.8 range with about 35-37% fuel pulled out on the SAFC. so you can see there is a great amount of fuel left before this thing will max out the injectors we are running. All withoput any signs of detonation in Florida Summer heat so these numbers are really quite impressive when you add our humidity and daily heat into the mix.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
awesome results....

we went to racing fuel at upper boost levels simply because i have a fear of bad pump gas and didn't want to take a chance....... heck, throw in pump gas and crank her up and lets see 500hp...

interesting that torque is lower then hp..... In alot of peoples results we tend to see a slightly higher torque number...

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LucyBop said:
awesome results....

we went to racing fuel at upper boost levels simply because i have a fear of bad pump gas and didn't want to take a chance....... heck, throw in pump gas and crank her up and lets see 500hp...

interesting that torque is lower then hp..... In alot of peoples results we tend to see a slightly higher torque number...
not with these turbos they favor top end performance more. if it was a highway battle there is no real competition for this car. a smaller turbo will make more torque because it spools quicker and makes it pwer on the lower end. a 50 trim unfortunately doent work on more small displacement high reving motors. on our motors that turn 8500 in stock form need more top end. this kit is really designed for the guy who want to create the most top end power possible. when i run the same turbo on a 1.8L motor i see 500whp around 23-25 psi depending on the setup on a regular basis. so you can see what potential is there. and thats usually with around high 300+ tq numbers so you can see how the more hp made the less tq you will see in the long run. more specifically the greater the variance will become between hp and tq.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I get this when I try to go to your forum:

I have been a member and posted I think about 30 posts since a little over a month ago. What's wrong?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
importpalace said:
so you can see how the more hp made the less tq you will see in the long run. more specifically the greater the variance will become between hp and tq.
Well the stoke in this 2.4 is not going to allow the weekend racer to see much more then another 800 rpm safely and thats with Stand alone computer control. Also I told Sean but you guys need to try using a stage 0 pcm. There's usually about 20 hp lying around.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Someone talk me out of my belief that Prescion turbos are prone to breaking 366 days after you install them.

·
Banned
460 Posts
Sound Performance has a 1152WHP!!! supra daily driven that passes emissions, and runs mid 8's and they ALL!!! use precision turbo's on there cars...thats all they believe in really...turbonetics sucks too...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts