Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am in need of replacement brakes for my above vehicle. I live in Canada, and having a hard time finding aftermarket replacements after being quoted over $ 4000- for factory Brembo replacements. I use this vehicle as my daily driver, so looking for a good low dust option. I've sourced a company call DBC ( Disc Brake Canada). Has anyone dealt with them ?
They are offering a one piece front rotor in place of the two piece it was factory supplied with. Does anyone have any other recommendation ? R1 and Powerstop are out of stock.

Rick

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Hello,

I am in need of replacement brakes for my above vehicle. I live in Canada, and having a hard time finding aftermarket replacements after being quoted over $ 4000- for factory Brembo replacements. I use this vehicle as my daily driver, so looking for a good low dust option. I've sourced a company call DBC ( Disc Brake Canada). Has anyone dealt with them ?
They are offering a one piece front rotor in place of the two piece it was factory supplied with. Does anyone have any other recommendation ? R1 and Powerstop are out of stock.

Rick
will mopar super center ship to Canada?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,460 Posts
You need the entire system replaced? Or just the pads? Seems odd that you'd have to entirely replace the Brembo system as they are generally very good. Please tell me they aren't quoting you 4000 just for brake pad replacement, 10 times what they should cost? (and 400 is already yikes, but not an unusual price for them)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
You need the entire system replaced? Or just the pads? Seems odd that you'd have to entirely replace the Brembo system as they are generally very good. Please tell me they aren't quoting you 4000 just for brake pad replacement, 10 times what they should cost? (and 400 is already yikes, but not an unusual price for them)
Could be some labor and probably a metric shit ton of canadian taxes involved there.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts