Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Ramsey Family Racing Mega Meet!!!!

******Pre-Pay Here!!!!******

Pre-Paid List

Contact Big D, or Neondan

DATE: Saturday September 8
TIME: 2pm - 9pm (gates open at 2, track at 3, tack closes at 8, gates at 9)

PRICE $50 a car to race, $20 a car for first show and 10 for each additional show you enter. (best overall car, peoples choice, and best overall sound quality, We will also be doing a best ET in the 13's 12's and 11's and that will be 10 dollars to enter.) Money must be in by August 20, 2007. Guest to watch at the event will be 10 dollars at the gate the day of. Also add 3 dollars to cover paypal fees please.

As of right now we are opening the racing and show event to all DCX brand cars all makes, models, and years. we are doing this so we can make sure we get the amount of cars the track requires. We will allow guest of any car to enter at the gate for the 10 dollar price. Also we are cutting it off at 110 cars for the racing, so if you want a huge SRT-4 racing turn out then everyone needs to jump in and pay.

send money to [email protected]
Please include your real name, screen name, what you are paying for (racing, sound show etc.), color and type of car you are bringing, and license plate number.

VENDORS: vendors will be let in early to setup if you need to. Please PM me for your details. Also vendors if you want to run an exhibition runs with your cars please PM me. Vendors are allowed to enter peoples choice contest.

Also the Saturday of the meet that morning from 10-2 will be a standard Sat Test n Tune so anyone that pays up front is welcome to come early and race all morning, and the track has told us that anyone there that morning can stay through our event but only the tech cards for our event will be let on the track after 2pm.

Bradenton Motorsports Park will provide for the event.
Track Prep - VHT
Tower Controller
Starter
EMT
ET Shack Attendant
Water box employee
Cleanup
Gate Attendant
Announcer

Concessions & Food distribution:
BMP will be the only authorized food and beverage service for the event and will be open till at least 5pm, and will be open after 5 as long as people are buying food.

SUNOCO Gas pumps will be open for the event

Racers will need to sign a release at the track and will be required to observe tech and safety rules. Drivers will fill out a test and tune tech card and place a number on the window of the car so ET's can be recorded.

Basic Rules are as follows, but not limited to:
Any driver must have a valid drivers license.
Overflow container & battery hold down required.
Drive shaft loop required for cars faster then 13.99
Seat belts (5 point harness for cars faster then 11.99) required
Cars must be in good/safe operational condition.
All convertible drivers must where helmets & can't have passengers.
Faster then 13.99 drivers must where helmets and can't have passengers.
Cars faster then 11.49 require a cage unless floorboards are intact. (all cars faster then 10.99 require cage).
Convertibles faster then 13.49 require roll cage, or roll bar, or roll hoop.

any questions or issues will be address case by case, please PM me.

Ramsey Family Racing does reserve the right to refuse access to anyone, or to remove anyone from this event.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Wow, I'm not trying to be an ungrateful ass here but, September???? It's going to be hot enough out in June no less September. I guess I'm more disappointed about the fact that we can't seem to get 100 SRT4's to come to an SRT4 only meet. How many showed up for the meet last year? Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She was using Ramsey Family Racing name, but she is not an authorized voice of RFR and can not speak for RFR or this event. And the only authorized paypal address is [email protected] no other paypal address no mater the name is authorized to take payments for this event. At the request of Mark Ramsey. Mark would like to let everyone know that the email for the paypal will change but a member of RFR will post that change directly.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
there were quite a few last year. i think it was like 75 or something.im probably waaaaaaay off.

and pablo, what do you mean "hopefully" ???? hondata kpro should be there when i get back tuesday biatch.

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
Okay cool... meet is setup...

Now how come I'm not getting responded back to on my pm's and messages I left on your phone?

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah we had like 75 at the largest point last year, Thats why were opening it up this year for more then just SRT-4's

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
seems like theres a lot of hate towards jen for some reason cuz the meet didnt happen when she was trying to set it up. she did a awesome job last year. i know there were other key players but she did a big portion. mark also made some things happen (including calling me at like 3am to come outside and sell him my cf hood)

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
If the car is ready by then with the new parts and all I will then enter the car to run if not I'll still show up and show support and take LOTS of pictures and possibly film some clips of video. Maybe enter the show if I don't enter to run the car. September 8th gives everybody time its about 3 months away.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well you should run no mater what, only if you think you'll be the best in a group 11's, 12's, 13's should you enter that contest. but run either way.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
i would like mark to come comment on the whole situation with jen. or he could pm me. either way i would really like to know whats up. i thought last year she did a hell of a job. (im sure im missing something)

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
I don't know what the car does nor have ever ran it at the track so I'm not competing in any of those classes... I would just like to do some runs. I just want to make sure parts are installed and the car is tuned by then. But either way I'll be there.

·
Registered
370 Posts
srtbee22 said:
seems like theres a lot of hate towards jen for some reason cuz the meet didnt happen when she was trying to set it up. she did a awesome job last year. i know there were other key players but she did a big portion. mark also made some things happen (including calling me at like 3am to come outside and sell him my cf hood)
P.M sent. It has nothing to do with the MEGA MEET

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
got it mark.

and i would like to say that i personnaly will support any event that RFR puts on. mark and family are awesome people and will do there best to make this meet as awesome as possible. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thank you very much Brandon, and thanks to who made this a sticky. We plan on this being a great event that will far surpass last years. The RFR team will be working very hard all the way up until sep. 8th and I sincerely hope you guys will love all the activities we have planned.:thumbsup:
-Mark Ramsey-

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah we are doing ET's for the three time classes for the day, RUN WHAT YA BRUNG!!!! Project Blue I think would be a little faster then that, since DCR is going to be there we are going to see if the redsled would like to come and run, that would be something more your speed i think.

Like i said all vendors and shops that have project cars, DCR, aaronneon, Nemo, and all the rest.. please contact me so we can get you setup to come to this and not only get your stuff to the public and have a great time but also so we can see some of these awesome cars go down the track.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Big D's Blue 04 said:
Yeah we are doing ET's for the three time classes for the day, RUN WHAT YA BRUNG!!!! Project Blue I think would be a little faster then that, since DCR is going to be there we are going to see if the redsled would like to come and run, that would be something more your speed i think.

Like i said all vendors and shops that have project cars, DCR, aaronneon, Nemo, and all the rest.. please contact me so we can get you setup to come to this and not only get your stuff to the public and have a great time but also so we can see some of these awesome cars go down the track.
Project Blue will be able. Uncertainty about the driver and choice of tires though...................:jester: :cow:

1 - 20 of 163 Posts