Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up a 2005 car with a hole in the stock block for a good price. It has the MAP stage 3 EF1 kit and a bunch of other mods. It also has a CF hood painted black, black wing and evo mod in black front bumper (inside the car, lol). Paint is a little faded, but body and interior are good.

Srtmike04 is getting the block together and I'll see what else it needs besides a bottleneck fix, return line for the fuel and a bfmic. It's already tuned on E85 which is good, it just needs a little more fuel. I figure it will be a nice 400whp all day and drive real nice with the BC coilovers and fatter than stock tires.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Nice to see you back in a neon Joe!

I dont think you will like the BCs on Tucson roads.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Looking at the number on the windsheild some one went to the track with this beast.

What gauges are on the A-pillar?

Glad to see another build thread and another srt-4 in your stable.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has dual scangauges and a wideband. It broke probably because all it has for fuel is a wally and 1000cc injectors.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
a wally!? should have had a 044 at least..

nice find, wish my body was in that good of shape.. wanna trade? LOL

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Awesome. Hope you make sure the sunroof doesn't leak :lol:

Not sure if it rains that much in AZ..

Good luck with build.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome. Hope you make sure the sunroof doesn't leak :lol:

Not sure if it rains that much in AZ..

Good luck with build.
I hardly ever rains here, except for this week, LOL!

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What kinda fuel system are you thinking? In-tank bosch, external bosch, wally feeding a bosch?
Well, at least I am going to put a return line on it with some bigger supply lines and a bottleneck fix.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Joe is backkkk!!!! Happy to see you jump back in it man. I know you have a couple projects going on now. Good luck man car looks good, don't let it drain ya lol. ?
I have to get the rear end in the SS to get that out of the way for the tear down of this thing, lol. Motor is already in work, but I need to see what else it needs.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, finally started the tear down. Holy cow did this car die a gnarly death! It dang near sawed itself in half from the bottom up. It also broke the starter in half as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got stuck on the axles...the nuts are bigger than 32mm?!

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh yeah, got the motor back from Mike. Arias pistons, eagle rods, Strapped and ready to go.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
axles are a 32mm unless they are different axles or nuts.

and daaaaaamn thats a big hole. best of the dozen or so I've seen with these things

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So much for using the balance shaft assembly for windage. It's probably trashed lol

1 - 20 of 181 Posts