Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have read up on all of the nationals hostd by rezin and the OC, I just wanted to know who all from Texas is going. It's in April, so you have plenty of time to plan out all the things necessary.

With it being in Lousiana there should be no reason why anybody from Texas should not go. I think we all should organize a caravan to it to....I know all the western states are planning in meeting at a place in every state to pick up more and more guys caravning towards the nationals.

Anyways, I just wanted to see all the Texan inputs, I'm already saving up for it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
i plan on going,but i don't think i want to caravan with a bunch of srt's unless some rules are given first. just because the car is turbo and have mods,everyone is gonna want to do high speed runs on I-10 and that's a BIG no no. state troopers set up camp big time there and for them to see a bunch of srt's with loud exhaust and sreaming turbo's is the mother load for them. besides i plan having my consealed gun permit and the first som bi#ch run into me showing off is gonna get pistol whipped and i'm for real!!! hopefully,it will be me and two other srt's going(chris and lonzo)

btw-like the girl!!! who is she???

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Well, the people from Kingwood are down for a Caravan :) At least I talked to lnxsrt about it already, and he is already planning on taking off of school. I just found out that I won't have ANY classes on Friday next semester so I'll be able to leave on Thursday like last year.

I originally thought that we were talking about hosting a future SRT nationals. We could host it in the Spring/Conroe area and then go to the road course in Bryan/College Station and Baytown for the 1/4 :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
yea, that shit was funny.. But i look at it this way........30+ SRT's,1 or 2 squad cars......If one of them isn't directly behind me, I'm finding the nearest car wash

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.