Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i just got the new Dodge mag.... kinda upset.... the sxt have the look of the SRT-4 Blah.... the new color is great it like a burnt orange.... and the sound system is Kicker i think it is call srt kickin and livin loud i think... blah time for a new one... TTYL Mel

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow thanks for being soooooooo nice... im sorry that living in BFE, thats what you call it right. i dont get my mail as fast as you "city" people do. Next time i wont bother.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn people i was tryin to see if jason was gonna crack.... dude you guys took that serious damn im good...... well it is going to be nice to move back to the civilization i can't wait maybe i will get to go to more shit..... right now i spend 75% driving and working and most of the other 25% sleeping so it gonna be nice living closer to work again..... TTYL Mel

:tongue: ....... luv ya Jason lol... oops sorry SRT400... i am sure you had a good reason to change your name. Buh~Bye

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.