Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious as to what I should be asking for my car, it's an 05 with 55k miles, the only mods it has are a CAI, and a tune for 20psi. It made 252whp and 304tq at 20psi. Just replaced coil pack, plug wires, plugs, throttle body gasket, intake mani gasket, and injectors. I can't seem to find a good benchmark price for my car as there are no srt-4s around my miles for sale at the moment. Any input would be appreciated. Id post pics, but my phone isn't allowing me to do so. Thanks!
-Max

·
Registered
425 Posts
well depending on condition of both the interior and exterior and if it's a clean title i'd say asking $10k obo is reasonable. you can go to autotrader.com and see dealers asking $12k+ for srts under 60k miles but dealers always ask way too much.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
srt-4's are NOT selling for much nowadays. You'd be lucky to get $6500....
Look at ebay and look at what actually sold and it's price, not the asking price. The only people getting more are dealers because they can finance. One of my employees just picked up a eblue 04 for $4100 in pretty good condition, only needing tires with 76K miles

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sounds like a nice car but location location location. in the South west maybe it's only a $6K car in the north east that sounds like a $10K car.

SRT403: $4100 around here will buy you a four speed car with the spare installed. Wish I lived where it is warm and cars are cheap.

Paul

·
Registered
425 Posts
never hurts to ask what you want but have a set low point that you will take. if you are willing to let it go for $7k and ask $10k, that gives you room to work while letting a potential buyer think he/she is getting a deal also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts