Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I saw a whole truck full of SRT-4s today driving home from work.

Was nice seeing abunch of SRT-4s on the trailer of a semi the one ontop of the cab was an orange one stood out like a cold sore on a genital.

·
Administrator
39,597 Posts
they had their graphics guys paint a blue one I bet ya. No way the plate was originally painted EXACTLY the same color as the car, and also the intercooler looks a little painted. Aren't michigan plates bloo? ;)

·
Registered
739 Posts
stowaway said:
they had their graphics guys paint a blue one I bet ya. No way the plate was originally painted EXACTLY the same color as the car, and also the intercooler looks a little painted. Aren't michigan plates bloo? ;)
All Auto companies paint their plates like that for photoshoots. It helps make the car look clean and exciting...

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
What I find funny is the model specifications on the dodge.ca site for the SX2.0 - the SRT-4 has the same engine power and torque ratings as the regular 2.0L SXs :lol:

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
dodge.ca said:
The SRT Design Group option is available on both SX 2.0 models. Instantly, you can give your SX 2.0 most of the looks of an SRT4 and attract more admiring glances wherever you go. SRT Design Group features include:

Unique front and rear fascias
SRT4 power-bulge hood
SRT4 rear spoiler
Dual bright exhaust tips
15-inch aluminum wheels
:rofl:

·
Registered
245 Posts
En-Glaived said:
I saw a whole truck full of SRT-4s today driving home from work.

Was nice seeing abunch of SRT-4s on the trailer of a semi the one ontop of the cab was an orange one stood out like a cold sore on a genital.
you old enough to drive ?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
maximus454 said:
you old enough to drive ?
No, I am only 14 and I own an SRT-4 and the mods in my sig, Im just waiting till I turn 16 so I can drive it...[/sarcasam]

what the fuck makes you think that?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Man I went to my local Dodge dealer to pick up a new air-foil and saw an orange SRT in person. Damn just my opinion but that color doest belong. They should of stuck with the blue cuz the orange on the srt is :eeeek:

·
Registered
245 Posts
En-Glaived said:
No, I am only 14 and I own an SRT-4 and the mods in my sig, Im just waiting till I turn 16 so I can drive it...[/sarcasam]

what the fuck makes you think that?
just the way you behave and mouth off, and btw, you didnt screw anything up , the intake is sold, and i was not asking 250 for it, thats what i paid, even if i got screwed like you said. but thats your opinion and you have a right to have one, but dont come on boards accusing me of trying to rip off members. you being 18 and probably a spoiled brat, i dont expect you to understand all off this, and anyway, i dont give a fuck.. ill just annoy you back for fun...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
silver still poons all..........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.