• Nope, dont need one

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • What day is it again?

Votes: 10 3.5%
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
i'll definately buy one, i bought the calendar from neons.org thinking they'd put some srts in it and there wasnt even one!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
i sent in some pics this afternoon. got an email back almost instantly that he had received them. i sent in a bunch of pics and let him chose which one would be best. he picked one and said that it will go up for the vote!

can't wait to see who gets the cover....there are some really nice looking srts around

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
I sent some in...car's basically stock, but I like the shots, who knows *shrugs* I was gonna wait until I got the car back with its new mods, but I didn't have enough time for that.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
The "Cover" should be a very intersting pic!!!... I know i sent in a few pics :readclose

Oh... and i will want one as well

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
hotness... if my car wasnt so stock looking i would send in some pics, lol... so ill just wait till next years!! assuming we will be doing this again cuz its such a hit this year! :rofl: good luck to all the "contestants" and put me on the list to purchase one! especially if psichick gets selected, lol, gotta support the locals :hi:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
SexySRTChick said:
I get my car back the end of this week. Want a chick with the car? Give the calender some variety??? I'd be more than happy to stand with my car. But sorry, no bikinis too damn cold here in RI... You'll need to settle for a MiniSkirt :lol:

Actually I could pose for any NE member's car really. My car isn't neccessarily "built"
wanna pose in front of mine?

·
Registered
374 Posts
SexySRTChick said:
I sent some in...car's basically stock, but I like the shots, who knows *shrugs* I was gonna wait until I got the car back with its new mods, but I didn't have enough time for that.

Sent in some mini-skirt pics right? :clap:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
nullforce said:
If anyone in the Albuquerque, NM area wants to take a photo of their ...car, but doesn't have a decent camera, PM me. Hopefully we can fill out the 3 other months. I've got a 6.3 MP DSLR.
canon? dose are niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee

I sent in my two pics so he could pic one....minus the v8killa photos part. and @ 3072 x 2048 pixels

61 - 80 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.