Votes: 24 8.4%
  • What day is it again?

Votes: 10 3.5%
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
JayC said:
The calenders are printed on 8.5 x 11 paper so you should have no problem seeing them. I got an email from Todd saying he has recieved a few entrys so looks like its off and running.
:hi: I don't know where everyone went to school but where I went we spelled it CALENDAR.

A calender is a machine like roller press. :hi:

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
I wanna be certain that if we send our mods in, that they WILL NOT be listed in the calander, unless we want them to be. In which case, I do not!

·
Registered
209 Posts
$25 is a lil pricey for a calendar unless that includes shipping and its an 18 month one. But i would definately want one. Any other place i go to find a calendar all they have are vette or harley ones. I have a porsche one now that i got from my work, but I would much rather see SRTs.
-Brad

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
StreetRacnTechnology said:
$25 is a lil pricey for a calendar unless that includes shipping and its an 18 month one. But i would definately want one. Any other place i go to find a calendar all they have are vette or harley ones. I have a porsche one now that i got from my work, but I would much rather see SRTs.
-Brad
It is a little on the pricey side but keep in mind that thousands of these things arent going to be rolling down a production line and going in every mall kiosk in the US and Canada. This is a small run, probably no more than 150 units and is being put together by 1 guy, not a full size printing company. It costs a little more when you're 1 guy doing all this.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Well, Im basing that on the number of people who have responded to the poll. Very well more than 150 may be printed. There will be more than enough to cover demand, that much I can promise.

Todd emailed me this morning and told me he had chosen the cover photo already so a photo someone sent must have blown him away if he has already decided on the cover. And before anyone asks, no, I dont know which one :)

Todd also wanted me to pass along that if you submit a photo, he will send you confirmation it was accepted. If you don't get confirmation back, it means he didnt take it as something was wrong with the photo (IE too small, etc)

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Sent a picture of mine in. Should be a good calendar if some quality clean photos (and clean cars) are in it. Count me in for buying one for my desk here at work.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Probably the bigger the better. Minimum size was 1 megapixel.

I have no idea how many entrys he's gotten. We'll probably open the voting up right after Xmas for the selection of 12. I'm also going to work at getting some non winning cars in the calender as thumbnails and stuff.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
JayC said:
Todd emailed me this morning and told me he had chosen the cover photo already so a photo someone sent must have blown him away if he has already decided on the cover. And before anyone asks, no, I dont know which one :)
hmmm...must be me :lol: just playin, but i got my comformation this morning :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
hey ben which pic did u submit? i submitted a pic yesterday but i typed in all my info and forgot to attach the pic lol, good thing he e-mailed me and told me to e-mail him the pic again. hes a good man!!!! damn at least i know its not my car on the cover. :(

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Im in for one for sure. Im sure it will be worth it!!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
kotu100 said:
hey ben which pic did u submit? i submitted a pic yesterday but i typed in all my info and forgot to attach the pic lol, good thing he e-mailed me and told me to e-mail him the pic again. hes a good man!!!! damn at least i know its not my car on the cover. :(
i sent him 3 cause i didnt know we were only suppose to send one...he liked this one the best he said...

damn y cant i post attactments here! lol

41 - 60 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.