Votes: 251 88.1%
  • Nope, dont need one

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • What day is it again?

Votes: 10 3.5%
21 - 40 of 88 Posts

· Registered
5,709 Posts
I'm def. up for this, I think I got a good pic :)

· Premium Member
6,668 Posts
Jay, It looks like someone is going to get flooded with a bunch of Pics as it seems EVERYONE has got Pictures of there car. If you are to have a vote for Pics it is going to take some time. not only that but scrolling through 2,000 pics is going to take some time for those slower (56k) users.
Maybe Make the calender an 18 month calender!
Best Wishes on this one.
And BTW......... I have a few nice Alaska pics of my car as well :lol: :hi:

· Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well, maybe Ill let the calender guy prune it down and then we'll vote. Plus we only have a narrow window of opportunity for voting so a week probably at most.

Anyway, email address has been posted in the first post of the thread but for those who didnt see it, its [email protected]

All photos need to be at least 1 megapixel, BTW. Also, it would be helpful if everyone limited their submissions to just a couple of photos.

· Registered
306 Posts
how about having pictures that have girls leaning over the car...i know some of the female members on here wont be too much for it, but has anyone seen glock035's sig? and i seen an avater with a chick leaning over a yellow mustang, thats what makes car calenders. half naked chicks+mopar cars=the good shit...

· Premium Member
6,668 Posts
JayC said:
Well, maybe Ill let the calender guy prune it down and then we'll vote. Plus we only have a narrow window of opportunity for voting so a week probably at most.

Anyway, email address has been posted in the first post of the thread but for those who didnt see it, its [email protected]

All photos need to be at least 1 megapixel, BTW. Also, it would be helpful if everyone limited their submissions to just a couple of photos.
A megapixel is 1000 pix? Right? 1600X1200 is good?

· Registered
2,344 Posts
1 megapixel is the quality of the photograph. 1 Megapixel = :gay:

1600x1200 is good. That is the resolution.

What you are thinking of is 1 Megabyte. Because 1gb = 1000 mb = 1000 kb = 1000 b.
Well, its actually 1024 instead of 1000, but they don't want you to know that!

· Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
6,898 Posts
I get my car back the end of this week. Want a chick with the car? Give the calender some variety??? I'd be more than happy to stand with my car. But sorry, no bikinis too damn cold here in RI... You'll need to settle for a MiniSkirt :lol:

Actually I could pose for any NE member's car really. My car isn't neccessarily "built"

· Registered
1,266 Posts
so is this gonna happen or not?

· Registered
4,194 Posts
i just sent pictures of my car to the calander guy. only thing i forgot was to ask him to put my car as the september car as that is the month i got my car and it is also the month my b-day is in :). that is if you guys pick my car of course....

· Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
The calenders are printed on 8.5 x 11 paper so you should have no problem seeing them. I got an email from Todd saying he has recieved a few entrys so looks like its off and running.

21 - 40 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.