Dodge SRT Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
mike_coleman_srt said:
keep flapping your jaws you pimple faced punk and I'm gonna drive down to TX and slap you senseless with them and then choke you out in my bossom of death!!
:lol:

well Ill get akuma/goki to fight for me. he claims to be a body builder (if you saw the pic he posted... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ) and he will do A B up down teleport kick C bakwards roll on your ass :stab:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
warriorbob said:
that is sooooooooo true....but you have to admit it was amazing with how shit faced bobbo was, how he stayed vertical and did not bang against the walls or fall over the toilet in the bathroom in a moving bus.
All I know is the Canadians had to pick him up off the street and drag his ass back to the bus... Good thing he's kinda light :thumbsup:

Bobbo - YOU RULE!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Viper Jr said:
All I know is the Canadians had to pick him up off the street and drag his ass back to the bus... Good thing he's kinda light :thumbsup:

Bobbo - YOU RULE!

thanks guys for taking care of mr. boosted bobbo

i think i get the award for the most drunk on the bus ride TO new oreleans lol i don't know if you can call the amount i drank before "pre-drinking" lol:lol:

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Ressurected just as I was starting to wonder if it was all just a fuzzy dream.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
I just look at my Odometer and that conferms it was no dream. Then I look back through my "RoadTrip 2005" pictures and think.........Man!! I can't wait till next year:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Maybe next year I'll get to see the races. But still... was on Bourbon street... made it worth the drive all by it's lonesome!!!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
spcforker said:
I just look at my Odometer and that conferms it was no dream. Then I look back through my "RoadTrip 2005" pictures and think.........Man!! I can't wait till next year:thumbsup:

I totaly agree!! I can't wait to next years Nationals. I had an amazing time and look forward to another great weekend of racing and friends. It was good to meet so many good poeple and to watch them push them selves and there cars on the road course.
Randy

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is for all the srt-4's in the N.Carolina, Virginia, D.C, and the Maryland area. The first weekend of every month there is a huge car show gathering in the Northern Virginia area. I welcome anyone that wants to come to show off their whips. I went last weekend and it was worth the trip. Est. 300 car had come and they are welcoming more whips to show support. They have games, raffle tickets, etc.. There had to be at least 50-75 srt's and we want more because this is no longer honda's nation. This message is for anyone, old and new school( that means hondas too). If anyone that is interested in finding more info. e-mail @ [email protected]

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
WOW I wish more of the pictures still worked!! Wake up National freaks!!! It is time again!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone again, and meet all the new people. This year is gonna be A#1.

Randy

·
"Made" Member
75,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Damn... I just looked through my pictures... man, did they suck or what.

This years' Nationals is going to be OVER THE TOP.

I'll be bringing the laptop and uploading while we are out there.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
The pictures where great, almost as good as the memorys......... well maybe not that good. lol

Can't wait to tear it up again. What a bunch of crazys to have together for 3 days. Hotel distruction, passed out on main street, tandam puking, group flashing, and every other thing that could happen!

Randy

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
haha these pcs were classic wade :thumbsup: . you had major skillz then :jester: . I didn't know your wife was flashing folks on Bourbon :wah?!: .

Crazy! I can't wait to meet all these crazy nuts!

See you guys in 1 week and 5 days! :hi:

PS, good to know your bringing a laptop so we can dump pics for the forums daily.

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
If it wasn't for pictures I would have thought it was just a dream.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts