Discussion Starter #1
What is your name: Richard Finch

What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? : [email protected] PH#7809654142

What is your City? : St Albert

What is your State? : Alberta, Canada

What is your Zip code? : T8N5K6

VIN: 1B3ES66SX4D541553

Price: 9000 US obo

Im selling my 2004 dodge srt4, the car is a US car. I’m the 3rd owner and I imported it in 2006 from Kentucky. i actually bought the car off of here. I drove the car for 2 years then took it apart to do a big build on it. Needless to say it didn’t happen as most my parts were stolen so the car has sat since then in my garage. The car is a salvage title from the 1st owner but the 2nd owner had it all repaired. No rust at all on the body and a couple of scratches from sitting in the garage for those couple years. It’s got really low miles and probably one of the lowest mileage ones left. The interior is mint, no rips or tares at all in the seats and still smells like new inside. Outside has 0 rust, no dents but a couple of scratches from sitting in the garage.

The car had tons of aftermarket parts
Brand new extrude honed head
Brand new lifters, springs and cams
Modern performance cam gears
Gates timing belt
Msd wires
JM fabrications sheet metal intake
4” aluminum intake
62mm throttle body
Tial BOV
AGP GT3082R DBB turbo kit
AGP 4” thick racing intercooler
pwerx down pipe
AGP hard pipes
AGP dog bone motor and tranny mounts
KoyoRad radiator
Hondata intake gasket
Battery relocate to trunk
KW v1 coilovers
Spotted rear rotors
Brand new nitro NT555 tires
19” centreline forged wheels
Modern performance side exit exhaust
Odyssey red top battery
ACT 6 puck clutch unsprung
MadDog 80% shorter shifter
Diablo trinity tuner
Auto meter oil, boost, wideband gauges
N2MB boost box
N2MB Wot box

There are probably a couple other parts I’m forgetting, car also comes with methanol kit and nitrous kit that have never been installed as well as many factory parts.

When I ran the car it did a best of 12.2 @119mph and that was with a smaller turbo and less boost. Car had a recent boost leak test and all was well. It does need a tune which I have a guy that will tune and for someone to figure out how to use the boost box as I can’t boost past 5lbs now since installing it. The car has been sat mostly since 2009 but started up and ran around the block once or twice a year.
Just lost interest in the car and want someone else to enjoy it as I have a growing family and no room for it anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 1 of 1 Posts